Anyone else watch almost ZERO television? I think I'm at 1 hour or less per week

I seriously wish I could do pay per use on cable. I watch sportscenter/ESPN and NBA TV almost exclusively.

fall asleep to sportscenter, wake up to sportscenter...

thats it.

And occassionally watch my Knicks play
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

It was a college thing for me, too much going on to ever get wrapped up in TV.

Now, with a profession and a daily routine and schedule of events, i'm back on tv more than ever.

yep yep.....I love the obscure TV shows...

I have to confess though, I nearly got into a regular watching schedule with Jersey Shore.

I watch very little TV.

I've already watched my favorite shows in their entirety. There's some football, basketball, and ESPN here & there.

LOST is coming back. That's about it.

I love the TV, but mines been acting up lately in my room so I haven't been watching much lately.

Chemistry is also a big reason on why I haven't been watching, that crap is taking over my time.

with that said though.....

internet>>>>>

after my fam switched to direct tv and getting the cheapest package i don't feel like watching anymore. i can't even watch anything i like since it ends up being unavailable. before that though, comcast + DVR = hours of TV watching. i didn't even play MW2 cause i had too many things to watch

the only time i really watch tv is for sports/sportscenter. id rather surf the net or play fifa, most things on tv seem mad boring too, and due to the internet i can't watch shows with commercials nowadays

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

DVR = hours of TV watching. i didn't even play MW2 cause i had too many things to watch

I'm in that position right now. The next time a blizzard hits, my entertainment is set.

Only watch it at night when I catch up on Sportscenter before bed, or in the morning when I watch the news before class. Only tv shows I watch are The Wire and Everybody Hates Chris, which I watch on my iPod. Check scores from my phone, and tweet/go on facebook on my phone. video games get played on the weekends. Other than that, my tv is off.

There isn't much on TV that appeals to me. I like the NFL network and MLB network. I don't really follow shows.

Back
Top Bottom