Anyone else watching the Champions League?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Victor "butter-fingers" Valdes...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmm... I couldn't decide on which game to watch... Looks like its Barca...
laugh.gif

Shhii....I don't have that channel
frown.gif
Sevilla game for me

SIRIUS, can you do one for Essien's goal?

I posted a vid on the last page, last reply.

It would be greatly appreciated, ...'scoo if you don't do it though...

I thought something was wrong with my tv when Barcelona came out with totally different kits in the 2nd half.
laugh.gif

Messi did his thing as usual, I thought he played a good game. Ibrahimovic was poor today but I think it had a lot to do with him playing outside the rolehe's accustomed to.

Although he is not as good as he once was, Henry adds a ton Barcelona's attack. His presence allows Ibrahimovic to play his more natural CF role and Messihis natural right-sided attacker role. When Henry is out of the line-up you just see Barca's attackers roaming around into open spaces but defenders areable to cover up in time to prevent Barca from inflicting any real damage.

Anyways, it was a great result for Barca considering the circumstances.

All the big boys made it to the KO stage other than Liverpool. Right now I'd say the two best teams in Europe are Chelsea and Barcelona. I'd like tosee these two teams meet in the finals where Chelsea wont be able to resort to extreme defensive tactics to pull off the win.

Juventus didn't make it either. Considering their summer buys including Diego, and Felipe Melo, I expected more from them.

Back
Top Bottom