anyone else watching this ridiculousness? boston vs ny

draketw206

Banned
the score is 82-39 in the 3rd, boston is just running around shooting 3's. i think they hit 5 straight 3's at one point. isiah is just sitting therenot doing anything. bout to get the boot?

[table][tr][td]
(4-9)
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Total[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New York[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]10[/td] [td] [/td] [td]41[/td] [td]End [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Boston[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]28[/td] [td] [/td] [td]82[/td] [td]3rd [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS 07-08 SEASON THREAD (4-9): BRING ON THECELTICS!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea bring em on
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the nerve of my dude betting me $50that the knicks was gonna win.. Jokingly i told him i'll come pick up the money at halftime..
roll.gif
roll.gif
easiest $50 ever

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ being up by more than what the opponent has.

Was marbury tearing up on the sideline?
laugh.gif

Didnt a knick get quoted the other day saying they feel kno1 can beat them right now

wow 50pt lead.

c'mon 60!

i wanna see the NY media take the fire isiah campaign to the next level :haha

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ being up by more than what the opponent has.

Was marbury tearing up on the sideline?
laugh.gif

Didnt a knick get quoted the other day saying they feel kno1 can beat them right now
Yes. Q Rich
laugh.gif

How you gonna be down 50?!

Sweet Lord, Isiah.
laugh.gif

When the Patriots were accused of running up the score, who was that one Patriot that said something like, "You know what's a disgrace? Being paid fora game like that. It's a disgrace that those guys we just blew out are going to go up their owners like, 'Yeah, pay me for that game I justplayed.' That's a disgrace."

That's how I feel about this game.
laugh.gif

man this is sooo effed up. i don't know why dudes with a mic are sympathizing with isaiah so much right now

doesn't make sense to me. he's the catalyst for this wretched performance. dudes ain't even wanting to present the game on tv, just talk about theknicks problems

knicks fans will not let this happen at home. if it does, it WILL be his last game, if tonight's game isn't already

how much lower does this org. have to sink?

Back
Top Bottom