@ "the shot"....

KG
laugh.gif
got Q ....
laugh.gif

WOW KG dug in Steph's backside (pause)

Yikes ....

Edit
Lemme change that, I think Kg was diggin in Knicks management and Isiah more then Steph,

aiyo, somebody please tell me my eyes were playin tricks on me, i KNOW that guy interviewing Garnett after the game was NOT wearin green shoes, green pants andan blue and white pinstripe blazer, he couldn't have been, naw man he wont, he couldnt have been.

laugh.gif
@ Garnett for bringing it to everybodies attention .

ultrasur1 wrote:
lol @ kg. damn that came off sounding a little personal rather than funny
I didn't really take it like that. Everyone in the league clowns Sager's suit, you know?

It didn't really sound personal to me. Just 'par for the course' poking fun at Sager's suit.

Wraith aka invincible wrote:
both teams played hard though
wwazrk.gif

If by 'both teams', you mean 'Boston's first team' and 'Boston's second team', then yes, both teams played hard.

Lemme change that, I think Kg was diggin in Knicks management and Isiah more then Steph,

Nah....I saw that more as a dig at Steph....he said w. a stoneface that Steph is a "different" player in New York than what he was in Minnesota.

lemme quote my man Flip Murry for emphasis:

"They looked like they didn't want to compete. They were just out there. All you had to do was look at their body language. I don't know what's going on over there, but they've got a lot of issues."

the Knicks need an early visit from Scottie Claus

a4c15edcd1b00e8edeedf6fb1b4208370dfef15.jpg

laugh.gif
no but seriously sign him or Oakley or somebody.........*#*% bringEJ(Magic) out of retirement.......damn....

Nah....I saw that more as a dig at Steph....he said w. a stoneface that Steph is a "different" player in New York than what he was in Minnesota.
I thought that at first but after he said Steph was "different" he said something like "he wouldnt quit... somebody is making himdo that"

i don't know, sager seemed to be caught off guard with kg making an example of him by having the cameraman pan down on his outfiit to which sager replied"well i'm just trying to bring back the fashions of the 70's like you're trying to bring back the celtics of yesteryear'

he seemed uncomfortable after kg just walked away and left him there

dude was looking like helen keller's ghost dressed him though

Truth... I saw his true colors in Jersey. He just doesn't get it (the point guard position). Steph is the type of dude that would stop passingto a player like Van horn (no confidence) after he missed a wide open jumper. Kidd would go right back to him to help him regain confidence. I'm gladSteph's on the other side of the Hudson.

kg ALWAYS comments on sagers jackets whenever he interviews him, i was expecting it. it definitely was kg just joking around.

Back
Top Bottom