Anyone else's midsole on the Fire Red IIIs cracking?

I was looking at mine and I was so
mad.gif
The paint on the red part of the shoe is chipping off and everything! I didn't even scratch them on the cement orconcrete or anything!
smh.gif

Yea I got the same problem with mines they have started to crack but oh well nothing I could do.

^

Seriously, that really sucks. I wear mine occasionally and thankfully I haven't had any issues yet, but wow. To those who have had it happen how offen doyou wear yours?

What!?! I wear my Fire red III's all the time, and I have not had any problems with them.

Well I have another pair DS so I'm straight.

YES! I just posted about this in another post. It's a damn shame, and it happend after like 3 light wears. I keep em in the box too...

yea all my kicks with whatever kind of midsole (III's IV's VIII's and Spiz'ikes) they have some pretty bad paintchips and there all VNDS
mad.gif

pics if anyone intersted

YEA MINE ARE CRACKING BY THE HEEL...BUT ITS THE WHITE PART NOT THE RED...AND I KEEP MINE IN THE BOX WITH SILCA PACKS....PICS TO COME...

Its JB's solution to yellowing. They're painting midsoles fully instead of dying them. My black cement III's are turning bone white. I rather thatthan chipping

Mine are doing the same, probably worn them 5 times casually, it's like a thin layer of paint is flaking and peeling at different spots, great for thosewho don't wear them but bad for those that do

Wow..can't believe all of the responses that people's Fire Red 3's are cracking....

Unfortunately mine are showing slight cracking on the red midsole part as well, and when I first received my pair I noticed chipping around the area of the airsole unit. It pissed me off but I still wear them anyway...

Luckily, I also have another pair DS as well but still JB needs to correct this problem in the future. But the funny thing is my pair of Flips shows no signsof cracking and I wear both probably about the same..which is once in a while.
tired.gif

mines not cracking and they are the b-grades but then I don't ball in my jay's just casual wear. I still have a ds in the future
laugh.gif

Mine have one small paint chip but no craccing...my Flips are the ones with all the paint splitting and chipping
frown.gif

hahah just wore mine tonight....

i noticed mine cracking and since then have worn them about 3 times...

I love this shoe, and just wish they didnt do this

Back
Top Bottom