Anyone else's midsole on the Fire Red IIIs cracking?

I've worn mine probably 5 times and no cracking.... they have barely even creased. Maybe some pairs are better than others.

My friends Fire Reds have the midsole like cracking, the whole thing is cracking
but what do you expect from fakes.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I've worn mine probably 5 times and no cracking.... they have barely even creased. Maybe some pairs are better than others.

Same here. I guess now I have something to look forward to.
smh.gif

i wore my fire red 3's like 4 times and no cracking, but the backtab is starting to yellow. and i dont know why it is happening to them i did remove thepaper when i bought them...i just hate that and its also happenin to my flips!

mine are cracking on the white part not the red..also same problem with my aqua 8's but the cracking is not that major on both pairs...but dont really carei still wear them with pride
pimp.gif

wow the funny thing i rocked mines like 5 times and mines still look fresh and it havent cracked i guess just depends on how you walk and step because my boyhas his cracked but good looking heads up i havent rocked them ever sense

I've worn mine but no cracking yet..there in my car at the moment..there not my favorite..i prefer the 2003 (?) retro

The 3s 4s are identical in terms of material. The Fire 3s are better IMO, but %@!+ look generic as hell.
Paint on NIKE shoes in general will crack obviously. I dunno if it's the molding being made differently than before. But I do notice it common on older Jsas well. It's just that paint makes it outstanding. As long they don't crumble, your fine.

I have ISSUE with the heel tab though. They just creeping w/ some yellow.

Sucks to hear so many ppl having issues with these.

I've worn mine about 10-15 times with no problems yet.

I wear mine a lot probably once a week and they're still in good condition. No yellow or cracks.

Had mine is regular rotation since release and they just started cracking last month for me...so I guess I'm lucky compared to others.

mine's messed up. i used em indoors twice a week for around 2 months and the right foot is just cracked all over. such a great shoe, such bad quality.

I still cant believe JB retro'd this colorway
pimp.gif
Sad to hear so manypeople have the same problem with the quality.

Anyone want to sell their beat/paint chipped sz 9.5 PM me!

Mines are starting to crack on the back. Just one shoe. I been wearing them in regular rotation cuz of its comfort & superb style. If they keep cracking Imight need to cop another pair. I think its normal wear & tear. I like rockin my joints especially if I got the right fits to go with em. The crease on myXX3 allstars front toe annoys me more. How u keep the patent toe from creasing other than just keeping them in the closet? I heard footlocker sells something uactually slide in the shoe. Anybody tried these?

The more the outsole flexes, the easier the paint chips.

Not only do they just paint instead of dye, but they need to come up with a more "elastic" type paint that can "give" a little. That wouldhelp more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom