Anyone else's mind constantly wander?

checking in...i can't even hold a long conversation...if you're in class or something, try writing down everything you think. You'll laugh later

checking in...i can't even hold a long conversation...if you're in class or something, try writing down everything you think. You'll laugh later

my mind wanders everywhere.... all the time. sometimes in conversations with friends i completely zone out of whatever they're talking about zone back with a "yea, uh huh". women hate that @&#*. 
laugh.gif

my mind wanders everywhere.... all the time. sometimes in conversations with friends i completely zone out of whatever they're talking about zone back with a "yea, uh huh". women hate that @&#*. 
laugh.gif

Happens all the time. Especially when I'm doing something that requires step taking. I always think of the steps ahead and never focus on the task at hand.

Happens all the time. Especially when I'm doing something that requires step taking. I always think of the steps ahead and never focus on the task at hand.

Im always like that. Today i started on some essay at 12pm and im still working on it right now.My wind wandered to the computer,tv,outside,and everywhere else.
I noticed that when i smoke one i am able to focus unlike any other time

Im always like that. Today i started on some essay at 12pm and im still working on it right now.My wind wandered to the computer,tv,outside,and everywhere else.
I noticed that when i smoke one i am able to focus unlike any other time

i really don't know how i survive through school and work when im zoning out like half of the day lol.

i really don't know how i survive through school and work when im zoning out like half of the day lol.

Yes, especially in school my mind drifts off before I know it I have no clue what anyone is talkin about

Yes, especially in school my mind drifts off before I know it I have no clue what anyone is talkin about

yeah i'm always inside my head.. i think its a side effect of being introverted.

i had to train myself to pay attention to things around me, especially in school. when the professor is talking i literally write down everything he says word for word so i can process it when i'm going over my notes.

yeah i'm always inside my head.. i think its a side effect of being introverted.

i had to train myself to pay attention to things around me, especially in school. when the professor is talking i literally write down everything he says word for word so i can process it when i'm going over my notes.

Yeah, mostly happens when I'm into an intricate book. I snap out of it once it becomes interesting.

Yeah, mostly happens when I'm into an intricate book. I snap out of it once it becomes interesting.

Back
Top Bottom