anyone else's profile views been hella high?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

i've been mirin you sweetheart
wink.gif

roll.gif

Ayo.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Most views 7/1/11 = 55.
alien.gif
Yesterday I had like 40 too. I don't even draw attention to myself. I talk about black ops and that's about it.Is anyone else getting creeped on?Who's staking? Show your face.

just checked mine and i got 40 too 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Most views 7/1/11 = 55.
alien.gif
Yesterday I had like 40 too. I don't even draw attention to myself. I talk about black ops and that's about it.Is anyone else getting creeped on?Who's staking? Show your face.

just checked mine and i got 40 too 
eyes.gif

Somebody is going through profiles spamming for aim and yahoo messenger sns and spamming them. I'm getting the same link from multiple random aim names everyday. I don't even know what it is. I bet it's something that is going to give me one of those "Windows AntiSpyware" viruses.

Somebody is going through profiles spamming for aim and yahoo messenger sns and spamming them. I'm getting the same link from multiple random aim names everyday. I don't even know what it is. I bet it's something that is going to give me one of those "Windows AntiSpyware" viruses.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

mad.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom