anyone else's profile views been hella high?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You lookin for it...
nah, i was trying to figure out why i couldn't have an avy.  then i saw 40 views when i was messing with the settings they other day.  so i kept checking after and it kept going up. 

so great.  we got yuku failing harder than ever accompanied by potential auto profile aim bot creeper spies. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You lookin for it...
nah, i was trying to figure out why i couldn't have an avy.  then i saw 40 views when i was messing with the settings they other day.  so i kept checking after and it kept going up. 

so great.  we got yuku failing harder than ever accompanied by potential auto profile aim bot creeper spies. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Bro. Its gotta be the cod thread ...
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well.

I clicked on other regulars' profiles to check as well... how does Henz0 only have 580 profile views?
laugh.gif

EDIT: Method Man's profile has 59,251 views. 
eek.gif
Oh, and his page looks tons better than ours does. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Bro. Its gotta be the cod thread ...
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well.

I clicked on other regulars' profiles to check as well... how does Henz0 only have 580 profile views?
laugh.gif

EDIT: Method Man's profile has 59,251 views. 
eek.gif
Oh, and his page looks tons better than ours does. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I just checked mine because of this thread, I was surprised to see 110 views on 10/07/2010[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
I have no idea what I did on NT on that date but that's a ton of views considering I've had a total of 306 views. So 36% of my total views were all from 1 day
eek.gif

I just checked mine because of this thread, I was surprised to see 110 views on 10/07/2010[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
I have no idea what I did on NT on that date but that's a ton of views considering I've had a total of 306 views. So 36% of my total views were all from 1 day
eek.gif

Smh , I just checked my page .. How the hell are 287 people looking at my page at the same time?
30t6p3b.gif

Nah OP just wants to draw attention to his page for my page views.

Back
Top Bottom