Anyone ever been to a NASCAR race?

It's funny to wear gear of drivers who no one really likes.

Dude in Danica gear last year was just getting ripped on. It was classic.

Wear a old school snap back, wife b, jorts (if you have them) and you will fit right in.

They also give out free dip haha

It's funny to wear gear of drivers who no one really likes.

Dude in Danica gear last year was just getting ripped on. It was classic.

Wear a old school snap back, wife b, jorts (if you have them) and you will fit right in.

They also give out free dip haha

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

On some real, how awkward would it be for a black guy?

it's fine man.  Plenty of african americans were at the races.  This one dude was so damn drunk running around shirtless and !%%$.  Had a Spider-man mask on too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

On some real, how awkward would it be for a black guy?

it's fine man.  Plenty of african americans were at the races.  This one dude was so damn drunk running around shirtless and !%%$.  Had a Spider-man mask on too. 
laugh.gif

I've been to Michigan a couple times and Lowe's once. My dad did the driving school when we were at Lowe's and I got to ride in the car, that was a really fun time.

Lot's of good advice in here. I was younger when I went, so I wasn't wasted, but it was still really interesting and I had a good time.
Definitely want to go back soon and get hammered.
You should have a good time OP.

I've been to Michigan a couple times and Lowe's once. My dad did the driving school when we were at Lowe's and I got to ride in the car, that was a really fun time.

Lot's of good advice in here. I was younger when I went, so I wasn't wasted, but it was still really interesting and I had a good time.
Definitely want to go back soon and get hammered.
You should have a good time OP.

If you want to be part of a large gathering of white trash then go for it. Couldnt pay to me to go to a NASCAR event.

If you want to be part of a large gathering of white trash then go for it. Couldnt pay to me to go to a NASCAR event.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

my thoughts exactly... if i did tho id have that everclear jungle juice on tap posted up wit my mans...

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

my thoughts exactly... if i did tho id have that everclear jungle juice on tap posted up wit my mans...

When I lived in a Indiana when I was little I went to the Indy 500...... It was awkward cuz we were literally the only asian folks there
ohwell.gif
plus I was 9 so me and my family really had no idea what was goin on
laugh.gif

When I lived in a Indiana when I was little I went to the Indy 500...... It was awkward cuz we were literally the only asian folks there
ohwell.gif
plus I was 9 so me and my family really had no idea what was goin on
laugh.gif

ive been outside of kansas speedway and it was loud as hellll. i wanna go to one but kansas is always auto sold out.

lots of ppl chill in the ent. district they have right outside of kansas speedway tho.

ive been outside of kansas speedway and it was loud as hellll. i wanna go to one but kansas is always auto sold out.

lots of ppl chill in the ent. district they have right outside of kansas speedway tho.

Went back in 5th grade with my dad
My dad Is pretty connected in the sports world so we had a box in the infield
Had a great time and I was on the speed channel after the race
Have a great time

Went back in 5th grade with my dad
My dad Is pretty connected in the sports world so we had a box in the infield
Had a great time and I was on the speed channel after the race
Have a great time

Back
Top Bottom