Anyone ever feel like they need to get away?

i feel like i need a change of scenery,some change in my life.. like moving to iowa or something. something completely new

or maybe i just need a vacation (vegas first week of nov.
pimp.gif
)

has anyone ever felt like this?
what did you do? how did it turn out?
any advice?

Ive been thinking about this more and more as of late. I just want to disappear for a week and a half with my phone off the whole time and go where ever theroad takes me.

Ya'll don't feel me tho.

Originally Posted by obie21

i feel like i need a change of scenery,some change in my life.. like moving to iowa or something. something completely new

pimp.gif
)

any advice?
I feel you obie.
but real talk, Iowa isnt much different than dinuba!
roll.gif

Just take a road trip with a couple of buddies to Long Beach or Hollywood.
Spend 3-7 days down there and just chill and enjoy the weather.

i need to do just that with my 10 day paid vacation
pimp.gif
prolly seattle visit the old homies and breezys

yeah .. when I feel like getting away I smoke that piff and poof Im out to la la land ..

felt like this for a minute...bk is drivin me crazy...i need january to come so i can go to skool in VA.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

Originally Posted by obie21

pimp.gif
)

any advice?
I feel you obie.
but real talk, Iowa isnt much different than dinuba!
roll.gif

Just take a road trip with a couple of buddies to Long Beach or Hollywood.
Spend 3-7 days down there and just chill and enjoy the weather.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
got me there

GetThisMoney -
laugh.gif
i knew someone was gonna post that song

pimp.gif
to that jeezy song

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I want to pull a Vince and go to a remote beach in Mexico for a while.
that would be great, especially if the same women were there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NYC is a great city and all but I'm getting tired of all the grit and grind.

I wanna go to a place where my view of the sky isn't obstructed by symmetrical steel.

I definitely feel you OP. I've been feeling hella down recently... just hating the monotony of life as a student. Sure there are parties on the weekendsand whatever but it gets old. I want to be in a different environment. I checked my United Mileage points thing and I have enough to fly anywhere in thecontinental US. I keep telling myself to take a weekend out and go to New York city or to somewhere new I've never been but I always have a million reasonswhy I shouldn't.
smh.gif

edit: damn, seems like the people in the big cities want to get out. i feel that though since being anywhere too long would get old. i'm so sick of SanDiego's constant warm weather and sunny days. I'm trying to see some gray skies and rain for a change.
laugh.gif

Feeling like that right now. Gonna shoot to an island somewhere when the semester ends...

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

You're a good man. Stole my idea tho. As soon as I read the title, I thought about posting this.

Yea man, I feel like that daily. My life in all honesty is at a horrible stand still. Everything is the same. This day, just as predictable as tomorrow, or thenext.� Something has to change and fast.
smh.gif
*listening to Mobb Deep- Get Away,and it's gettin' to me*

Back
Top Bottom