Anyone ever have a problem ordering shoes from Foot Locker?

I walked into my local foot locker on the 13th and I saw they had a Lebron 9 Elite Taxi sitting behind the counter. I asked them if they had my size and they didn't, but the guy said he could check to see if they could order my size. They are available, so I pay for them and they will be shipped to my house for $3 via UPS. I call Foot Locker merch # and they give me the tracking number. I check the number and it tells me they are ready for UPS pick up. I check every day and still the same status. I wait a week and call FL merch # they tell me UPS picked it up on Wednesday the 17th. UPS has no information about it. The store where they were suppose to be picked up claims they were picked up. Today I was told I have to go to a FL and either cancel my order and be refunded or do an even exchange and see if they have any more available. 

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same or similar with Foot Locker or any other shoe store?

I ordered a size 13 Cool Grey Lebron 9 for $79.99 in a Footlocker a couple months ago.

Got called 2 weeks later telling me to go to the store for a refund cuz they were out of stock..

:x

Last edited:
I purchased the Reebok Zig Encore 2 John Walls online at Footlocker. I played ball in them one time and the sole started to tear off. I returned them over a month ago and I still haven't received a refund smh. They told me they just received the shoes yesterday. In my opinion Footlocker has been slacking a lot lately smh!

update: package is still lost. so they refunded my money. They rechecked the system and it shows that my size is available again. So I rebought them.....well I called the Foot Locker merch number and they are no longer available.....so luckily a buddy of mine lives near one with a size that i need and i live by one with a size he needs so we are just going to trade sizes.

Yea, packages get "lost" all the time when stock locating. It's happened to me once, and I've seen it happen probably 10 times to customers. You also have these stores claiming no stock, when in reality they do have them. If you call customer service they'll give you the number to the store that's supposed to ship them. I always call and act like I'm a local customer and that I'm interested to see if they have my size available and if they say yes, I ask them to put that pair to the side because I stock located them from a different store.

Ordering from them is annoying. They never give me my MVP points either. I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of stuff from them and no points. I talked to customer service and they said I would be credited with the points and still nothing.

Ordering from them is annoying. They never give me my MVP points either. I ordered a few hundred dollars worth of stuff from them and no points. I talked to customer service and they said I would be credited with the points and still nothing.
This exact same thing happened to me. Still nothing a year later.

Back
Top Bottom