Anyone ever randomly get sent shoes from Nike for a courtesy?

The other day I received a UPS tracking notification from Oregon to my home address. I had no recollection of ordering from anywhere in that area, and my cards were all accounted for.

The following day I got a more detailed tracking, listing the name of a warehouse in Oregon. I called and they said they ship out items for Nike. I haven't entered any contests so I was wondering if anyone else has received anything like this recently.

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Send the box to me, I'll do intense research and hit you up with the results.

Hold up...

So Nike just randomly sent you a pair of shoes?? We need more info I'm trying to get random shoes shipped to me too.

Man some of y'all SMH. No bragging here what so ever, or complaining believe that. I sure will be keeping what ever it is. Was just wondering if anyone heard of this. For all I know its a contest I dont recall entering.

Only reason I asked is when I called the warehouse the person told me Nike sent them a list of names..

I was honestly asking if anyone has gotten this. I get the shoes tomorrow ill make sure to show proof.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Man some of y'all SMH. No bragging here what so ever, or complaining believe that. I sure will be keeping what ever it is. Was just wondering if anyone heard of this. For all I know its a contest I dont recall entering.

Only reason I asked is when I called the warehouse the person told me Nike sent them a list of names..

I was honestly asking if anyone has gotten this. I get the shoes tomorrow ill make sure to show proof.

did you happen to enter that eastbay want list thing?  Maybe you were chosen and their mailing your kicks out just a guess

I randomly got a 2sided Jordan poster from jumpman23.com. I was a weartester for Nike for a very short period of time though, so I got shoes from them "free" that way. I weartested for And 1 too, was the first one on the web to get the Monta Ellis ME8s, in fact people on eBay and shoe blogs stole my pics. Shoe sucked major !!% though and And 1 fell of super hard when they sold out to USA Sports or whatever the group was who bought them and turned them into a brand that now I literally only ever see in off price stores like Ross and Marshalls

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

laugh.gif
Ok you say SMH to us but why on God's green earth should anyone just think you are being honest? None of us have ever had shoes randomly sent to us, so of course it sounds crazy. So don't SMH at us.

Back
Top Bottom