Anyone ever randomly get sent shoes from Nike for a courtesy?

Originally Posted by Purple Face

My scheme to kill TheAssassin23 is going as planned... muaAHHahhHAHhahahhahHAHAHHAHAHhaaaa

+ your av =  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I simply asked if this has happened to anyone as of recently. I wasnt asking for anyone to "believe me".
Yea but you are asking people to admit to something that nobody has ever even seen. So of course the focus of the thread will be about whether or not you are telling the truth.

Post proof. Picture of the UPS Note or something dude.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I simply asked if this has happened to anyone as of recently. I wasnt asking for anyone to "believe me".

ignore them op its typical neters..pretty cool that its happening though!

i remember when i entered a shoe contest for The Games signature shoes signed too and they randomly showed up
pimp.gif

hopefully its somthing good
glasses.gif

i signed up for a site a long time ago either on here or iss to test out shoes...i got a pair of Nie Free's and some wack #+$ Adidas basketball shoes and nothing else
Free's were 
pimp.gif
 until they tore up on me 
tired.gif

whats that site called ^^^

OP it might've been NT secret santa, could be someone in your home, could be your neighbors, could be Nike sending it from a christmas gift from someone else.

Spoiler [+]
If they are any Lebrons, Kobe or Kevin Durants... make sure you PM me ASAP

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by Purple Face

My scheme to kill TheAssassin23 is going as planned... muaAHHahhHAHhahahhahHAHAHHAHAHhaaaa

+ your avy =  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was just about to point this out.

What a coincidence I got a box of Nike shoes from Oregon also.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
My cousin plays for the NY Giants

I signed up for the product testing as well but got an email that my size was not available for testing in that category. They are on a truck for delivery I'll get them after work.

what makes you think they sent shoes? does it have the weight of the package or whatever?

Back
Top Bottom