Anyone ever tried a detox drink or pill to pass drug test

I might have a screening on random this semester and just wanted to see if anyone vouch for these type of options

If you have a few days drink da drink. If you don't have that much time, you can do synthetic urine. Both sold at smoke shops. 

Last edited:
drink did not work for me.. niacin makes you feel like someone turned your skin inside out and rubbed it with steel wool...have a friend with clean stuff pee in a prescription bottle and surgical tape it to your inner thigh. cheap and easy

Or have him/her piss in a rubber glove and tie it on the top of your boxers. poke it when door closes then waaaa lah ..

also wrap it in those hand warmer things that you put in your gloves when going snowboarding...keep it warm and believable

Get somebody to piss in a rubber, tie that joint, poke a whole when u get in wala magic.

heard they have started pat downs before to catch taped items on people's inners...

heard they have started pat downs before to catch taped items on people's inners...

For probation maybe. I've never seen a testing lab where the people make eye contact with you for more than a few seconds, if ever. :lol:

You ever watch the show shameless?

The key is keeping the urine as close as you can to normal human body temperature. people will say hand warmers, they got battery operated warmers, etc. but sometimes they check you for any hidden tools.

Listen if you have at least a week to pass u should pass with ease...

1. Workout for 30 mins each day
2. Drink a gallon or more each day
3. Take 500 -1000 mg of Niacin
4. Night before the test pound water til your full
5. Wake up in the night to piss( crucial)
6. Wake in the morning drink mad water
7. Piss at least 5x before test
8. Eat fruit ( for urine color)
9. Take test
10. Get job

For probation maybe. I've never seen a testing lab where the people make eye contact with you for more than a few seconds, if ever. :lol:
:lol: they watch your meat in the mirror when you piss on probation. Mad creepy.

Just get quick fix op. Welcome to corporate America. :lol: hella friends use it.

Back
Top Bottom