Anyone ever try alkaline water aka black water!?!

ive got a filtration system in my house that delivers alkaline water. just taste like normal water

from what ive learned its suppose to be good for you because it prevents things like gout and arthritis by countering the uric acid that builds up due to having a high animal product diet.

the only issue is that most these sales people that sell this stuff are idiots

When I purchase my own house I will be purchasing one of these systems. Though, I hear some of them waste quite a bit of water.

I have a 1 liter glass bottle that I fill with UV filtered water 3 times daily. I haven't tried alkaline water even though I heard good things about it. I think that blk water is a gimmick. I don't think water turns black when you alkalize it.

Btw, F plastic bottles lol

I would love if this really caught on. It's ridiculous the amount of plastic we waste everyday. Though, that would mean more trees would be cut down. I think a good medium would be something like hemp.
or people could just use refillable water bottles

I'm old school...I like my water clear. 

Only thing I'm drinking black is my coffee. 

Last edited:
"If it's brown drink it down, if it's black send it back" - Homer Simpson

"Homerpalooza"
A+ quote. Repped

I used to hate water and love soda, now I hate soda and love water. Meh
I love making lemonade with Fiji water tho. **** is excellent

BLK: blk is the first ever fulvic-enhanced all-natural mineral water. blk is what happens when fulvic trace minerals are added to pure water. blk is powerful electrolytes and a high pH. blk is serious hydration. blk is a delicious beverage without any sugar, carbs or calories. blk is here and it will defy your expectations.

Never even heard of pure black water myself. Drinking water that is not clear is a mind ****..

I'm going to pic some up, im down to drink some black minerals..

Couldn't imagine if this water stained my mouth black 
sick.gif

Don't know if it's just me but I avoid drinking anything that's gonna make my gums/teeth/tongue the same color of the drink. Maybe I'm just self-conscious...  but I can't help but feel embarrassed for grown men walking around with a blue smile, Looking like they ate a flock of smurfs and ish 
laugh.gif

When I purchase my own house I will be purchasing one of these systems. Though, I hear some of them waste quite a bit of water.
the system i have waste water but idk if its much because of the water flowing so slowly makes it hard to judge how much is being wasted. 

or people could just use refillable water bottles

Agreed, I believe that's the best option but many don't. I'm not sure why but some people simply prefer being able to just grab a Zephyr hills water bottle or being able to have several of them on hand. I can't remember his username but the guy here who's a lawyer in NY on here was going hard saying he though recycling wasn't that serious. There's a lot of people with this mentality.

Last edited:
I would love if this really caught on. It's ridiculous the amount of plastic we waste everyday. Though, that would mean more trees would be cut down. I think a good medium would be something like hemp.

That would just make sense...

Back
Top Bottom