Anyone ever try alkaline water aka black water!?!

Anyone ever try it? Heard it taste like regular water. Are there better things in it compared to regular wAter, I hear so many different opinions.

I've been hearing about this for years now. But I haven't seen any evidence that it's better than say, spring water.

poland spring
nthat.gif

i'm guessing that it helps regulate the ph level of your body. As americans, we tend to eat more acidic foods and our ph level influences our inflammatory/anti-inflammatory response.

Foods like watermelon, lemon, etc are alkaline foods which is why people who incorporate these alkaline foods usually have better lifespans.

I've tried the blk water that was posted,tasted like regular water and it was a dollar more expensive than those big glass bottles of Voss,I was disappointed,I expected it to taste somewhat different....

I've tried the blk water that was posted,tasted like regular water and it was a dollar more expensive than those big glass bottles of Voss,I was disappointed,I expected it to taste somewhat different....

more expensive than Voss?

ill never try it

i would assume alkaline water would be better for people who's bodies are acidic from consuming too much processed foods, soda, meat, coffee etc. Lower pH in the body creates favorable conditions for bad bacteria to thrive resulting in sickness, excess mucus, etc. Don't know how this particular water is though but you can easily alkalize your body by simply eating more greens, fruits, vegs.

ive got a filtration system in my house that delivers alkaline water. just taste like normal water

from what ive learned its suppose to be good for you because it prevents things like gout and arthritis by countering the uric acid that builds up due to having a high animal product diet.

the only issue is that most these sales people that sell this stuff are idiots

Back
Top Bottom