Anyone ever visited a psychic?

It's willingly inviting a familiar spirit(s) into your life. Nothing about that practice is good.

Yes sir.

Gotta be careful of what you're bringing into your home and relationships. Spirits are real. Like that Median show on TLC. I don't think she's communicating with family members/friends of the people. HIGHLY doubt it.

Last edited:

It's willingly inviting a familiar spirit(s) into your life. Nothing about that practice is good.
my saudi buddy told me that they believe that there is 2 of us in each of us.

one who is who we are on the daily and one who is more so an evil spirit.

when contacting a psychic, its like you are getting in touch with the evil spirit in which you possess.

thats what he told me. i dont doubt it.

We got people ******** all on religion in one thread and talking about evil spirits in the other

laugh.gif

my saudi buddy told me that they believe that there is 2 of us in each of us.

one who is who we are on the daily and one who is more so an evil spirit.

when contacting a psychic, its like you are getting in touch with the evil spirit in which you possess.

thats what he told me. i dont doubt it.
He's not too far off, there are 2 of us. What we see and what we don't see. Our flesh and our spirit, constantly battling each other daily for dominion. So I'd the say the evil spirit he says is the second part of us is actually our flesh, with the spirit being who we really are.

When you "play" around with psychics, they're getting in touch with a spirit. it's just not a good one or what you think it is.

There's more to life than we see. I definitely believe in a spirit world and I think that it is extremely powerful in music. I can "feel" certain things in my spirit when I listen to certain music, feelings that others may be numb to or unaware of.

I also believe in religion and that there's a higher power. I don't know exactly how it works, but I believe there's much more to the world than we tangibly sense.

This somewhat falls in line with drugs and the effects they have on us. I smoked weed once in my life and I sensed all types of weird feelings and sensations flowing throughout me. Just a few hits, not even a whole L. Can't imagine what would've happened had I taken it to the head.

I believe they communicate with jinn and sometimes they can accurately see things. I don't mess with it though.

I smoked weed once in my life and I sensed all types of weird feelings and sensations flowing throughout me. Just a few hits, not even a whole L. Can't imagine what would've happened had I taken it to the head.

not-bad.gif

Last edited:
These people are pretty interesting.

My mom has a friend that is into this stuff. She lives in socal and we live in norcal. My mom was talking to her on the phone one time and she asked if she could 'read my future' over the the phone or whatever. I agreed and she told me I was gonna get money and some other ****. I stopped paying attention after she said I was getting money cus you know, im part of the money team and thats all that matters :smokin

Weeks later, I get my settlement check from a law suit I had filed sometime back. I just chuckled when I recalled what that lady had said. I didnt' believe squat and just attributed her "prediction" to what my mom had told her.

also,

Last edited:
Haven't yet, will though.

Interested in Brujos/brujas & brujeria, scared though.

How come you never see a psychic telling an armless dude his future?

**** isa therapist gonna go in terms of enlightening you about your future?
laugh.gif

Wtf a lot more than a person who claims to have psychic powers

***** this ain't X-Men
roll.gif

BRUH.

I'm weak lol.

But I'm coo off that. I got a little curiosity but I'm not tryna have her speak no crazy **** into existence. I'm good off that paranormal stuff. You control your future 
pimp.gif

-NOLA
-Psychic
-Night
nah-man.gif
 ​
Bruh . . . I've always been scared of that NOLA spirit/voodoo culture **** 
laugh.gif
. No one can tell me otherwise.​
 ​
Being a lone young black male out in the backwoods of some country bumpkin NOLA town at night has always been one of my fears. Gonna have the KKK and damb voodoo witches after me.​

Last edited:
There's more to life than we see. I definitely believe in a spirit world and I think that it is extremely powerful in music. I can "feel" certain things in my spirit when I listen to certain music, feelings that others may be numb to or unaware of.

I also believe in religion and that there's a higher power. I don't know exactly how it works, but I believe there's much more to the world than we tangibly sense.

This somewhat falls in line with drugs and the effects they have on us. I smoked weed once in my life and I sensed all types of weird feelings and sensations flowing throughout me. Just a few hits, not even a whole L. Can't imagine what would've happened had I taken it to the head.
Ain't nothing wrong with the weed mane it just make you laugh/notice more and food, drink and yambs feel better 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom