Anyone experienced returning flawed pairs to Nike Park? (UPDATE on Page 2: 25 June 2009)

congrats! haha i got my mpls from the exchange as well
laugh.gif

hey guys newbie here..

do you think I can still return my pair of phat lows to nike. bought last January @ NP trinoma & nawala ko na yung receipt... eto mga defects nya:

Di pantay yung swoosh, compare nyo, mas mababa yung swoosh ng nasa left side
phatlow-blue-black.jpg

take a close look at the tag on the left shoe, it is touching the blue lining, while the one on the right side may space pa between the blue lining& the tag.
phatlow-blue-black-2.jpg

arrgghh hindi smooth, mukang "LUKOT"
phatlow-blue-black-3.jpg

phatlow-blue-black-4.jpg

pwede ba magtagalog dito? pasensya na guys ha.. hehehe

welcome to NT DonP,
smile.gif

maybe you cannot return those, because you lost the receipt, no proof that you got them from NP trinoma
but as manilaboyxix said "no harm in trying", enjoy your stay here in NT bro,

welcome to NT.

That's a JB quality nowadays, not really a defect, you gotta live with it now. JB probably didn't hire any QA staff/manager to save cost.

those could past as b grades imo. poor quality and no quality control thats jb for you nowadyas.

congrats paulo!.. that's nice to hear.. thanks for the update!.. so it is possible to return a shoe that is more than a year old!. that's goodnews.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

congrats!.. that's nice to hear.. thanks for the update!.. so it is possible to return a shoe that is more than a year old!. that's good news.
Thanks pare. Yes it is possible. But you have to have solid grounds for the return. A bit hassle also since you gotta wait about a week to findout if they've accepted the return. Well and good that it worked out for me in the end.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Congrats Gameover, i love those MPLS...
Salamat. I originally wanted the whiteouts but no more size. I've grown to love the MPLS. Very happy I didn't end up with the white ones.

AM90 CRACKED MIDSOLE PICS used once for malling, bought last saturday.

SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICS

PEACE
smile.gif

crap...
tired.gif
i guess thats the problem now adays with nike and jordanretros. parang minamadali and tinitipid yung pagconstruct ng shoes ngayon ng retros.geesh....

THANKS RED

how much do you weigh manilaboy? if you dont mind me asking
happy.gif
nike andjb suck big time.

its actually my brother's, he's about 5'11" @ 160.

im heavier and a tad bit shorter than he is but my AM90s didnt end up like that, even after a year of having them.

hope this helps
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom