Anyone experienced returning flawed pairs to Nike Park? (UPDATE on Page 2: 25 June 2009)

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

as for the BLs tearing, that's normal and a common problem on all Vs. you won't be able to exchange them
I believe but you can always try. I would however suggest that you keep them since BLs are too classic to
return and they don't have another Bruce Lee CW to give you. Just my .02
hth.

so they do take the old shoe? and how fast was the response time of Nike Phils?

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

as for the BLs tearing, that's normal and a common problem on all Vs. you won't be able to exchange them
I believe but you can always try. I would however suggest that you keep them since BLs are too classic to
return and they don't have another Bruce Lee CW to give you. Just my .02
hth.

so they do take the old shoe? and how fast was the response time of Nike Phils?
total resolution time was right around 3 weeks? it was pretty fast IMO considering the situation.
and of course they did take the old shoe. NP greenbelt's manager was pretty pissed though. I can
see it in her face and the way she talked to me that it was a big hassle. Well eff that! It ain't my fault.
bottom line is, I got what I wanted and this is a good sign. At least we know we have this option.
smokin.gif

As long as they haven't been used at all, I don't think there wouldn't be a problem having them replaced for another size.

Here's a fact, your feet expand and are at their biggest at night.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

As long as they haven't been used at all, I don't think there wouldn't be a problem having them replaced for another size.

at night? regardless of the weather/temperature?
That's a good fact.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Wooow! Really? So I guess I need to try on shoes at night then. To all stores, please release em kicks at night! LMAO.

thats true if you have walked all day and been standing or even just wearing shoes the whole day...if you have been asleep the whole time in the day and woke up at night then your foot would be just the same...

@earvinkobe24, I've had my Kobe V Chaos for more than a year now and still clean and in very good condition. I don't lace up til the top holes(?). I wear ankle supports instead. My friend's Vs also got the same tear as your Vs, and he laces up til the top, too. Those are definitely not defect
smile.gif

received Nike Phil's authorization letter last weekend,

i dropped by at NP Greenbelt this afternoon,

too bad, i'd have to wait a couple more days before the shoe gets replaced,

the manager said that they still have to evaluate the shoes.SMH

that's weird. why would they have to evaluate the shoe if you already have the authorization letter?
in my case I only gave them the shoes without anything at all and they replaced it immediately. well,
not really replaced since I got the new kobe 6s for my 5s but they gave me the credit on the spot.
Did the manager make a call? The manager made a call when I was there and she was told to just do
it after checking if my document was legit or whatnot.

^ she did made a call. according to her, i would get a response within the week.

after i got home, i immediately sent an email to nike phils regarding the matter,

after wards, i got a call and said that they will look after the incident.

btw, saw kelly williams there, so don't be surprised if you see him wearing lebron viii asg.

they issue letters now?
laugh.gif

when I made this thread 2 years ago, all Nike ever did was tell me, "Ok na" over the phone after the head office verified my XX3's defect. good to know they still offer topnotch service to legit cases.

my jordan 1 has a "little" defect. the left shoe has a tongue slightly longer and wider than the tongue of the right pair. not very obvious if you just look at them but if you're wearing it, you'll see the difference. another would be my terminators. I strolled around hong kong disneyland for less than 5 hours wearing them and already has a lot of creases after my trip. and I bought it only the night before. can't return at the store as I thought it was not a defect and it would be very costly to go back to hong kong haha. well just sharing.

Originally Posted by tiger energy

another would be my terminators. I strolled around hong kong disneyland for less than 5 hours wearing them and already has a lot of creases after my trip. and I bought it only the night before. can't return at the store as I thought it was not a defect and it would be very costly to go back to hong kong haha. well just sharing.
Don't walk!
laugh.gif

^^^^ guys.. need a lil help here.. same problem as kobeoverbron.. but a lil bit different.. just recently bought some LBJ soldier 3s at sulit and apparently as i wore it. the right shoe's zoom air is deflated and is making squirky sounds as i step.. SMH at that..
30t6p3b.gif
what should i do? i know this is a second hand shoe.. and the shoe was released way back in 08.. i tried to contact the seller but it seems that he just got me fooled.... i know its a longshot but.. is there any way i could possibly contact nike phils for these? and probably get the same treatment as what kobeoverbron had.. really appreciate if yall guys could help me.. opinions and suggestions?? TIA

Who sold you the shoes? Expose him!

laugh.gif

I doubt Nike Philippines would do anything, those shoes could've come from anywhere.

But seriously, go after the seller.

Good luck!

^ seller's sulit username is xtrick.. denzel chanco.. hopefully i get a reply from him soon.. never got the chance to try the shoes on during the meet up.. of course all i checked for is if the shoe had visible damage. but as i went home and tried it on.. the zoom air is really deflated.. as i step heel first with my right foot. all i hear is that annoying "psss.. squirky sound.. really hoping for a resolution for this..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom