Anyone Familiar With Footlocker Return Policy?

I bought some nike shoes a few weeks ago but want to get a bigger size.  Does anyone know if they allow exchanges?

I bought some nike shoes a few weeks ago but want to get a bigger size.  Does anyone know if they allow exchanges?

I think they do if you have not already worn them.

edit: worn them outside/ show signs of wear

I think they do if you have not already worn them.

edit: worn them outside/ show signs of wear

I think I can just give them a quick wipe down. what u think? there may be a slight crease in the toe however

I think I can just give them a quick wipe down. what u think? there may be a slight crease in the toe however

I think its best just to be honest.

Let them know you like the shoes but you wore them and realized they were just too small and you would like to exchange for a different size.

I have worked in retail before and a lot of times it is up to a manager and when things have been lightly worn and the customer was honest about it and had a legitimate problem (like yours) not trying to get their money back, my manager was a lot more likely to take care of them then the people who tried to lie and said they never wore/ washed an item.

I think its best just to be honest.

Let them know you like the shoes but you wore them and realized they were just too small and you would like to exchange for a different size.

I have worked in retail before and a lot of times it is up to a manager and when things have been lightly worn and the customer was honest about it and had a legitimate problem (like yours) not trying to get their money back, my manager was a lot more likely to take care of them then the people who tried to lie and said they never wore/ washed an item.

I know I.D. is required in order to return them...
Also, not that I'm a scam artist or nothing but my brother had a pair of shoes he wore for about 2 hours.
The next day I told him to take me to buy some Jordans and well he asked me to return them.
Long story short... I took 'em up there, and they pointed out that he wore 'em.
I was like "I don't know, he just asked me to return them. He said they were the wrong size."
Well they just told me that I couldn't get the money back but that I would have to buy another pair of shoes in my size.
Pretty much just traded them in.
Edit: This was at Footlocker.

I know I.D. is required in order to return them...
Also, not that I'm a scam artist or nothing but my brother had a pair of shoes he wore for about 2 hours.
The next day I told him to take me to buy some Jordans and well he asked me to return them.
Long story short... I took 'em up there, and they pointed out that he wore 'em.
I was like "I don't know, he just asked me to return them. He said they were the wrong size."
Well they just told me that I couldn't get the money back but that I would have to buy another pair of shoes in my size.
Pretty much just traded them in.
Edit: This was at Footlocker.

I've only worn them a few times but I tried cleaning the soles right now and tehres no way possible. They are nike free run + so they have al those grooves and the sole is white, no way they will think i didn't wear it. ah well

I've only worn them a few times but I tried cleaning the soles right now and tehres no way possible. They are nike free run + so they have al those grooves and the sole is white, no way they will think i didn't wear it. ah well

If you really want to get a different size you can just find/make something wrong with the shoe and send it in to nike for a voucher, I'm not positive if you need a receipt or not though. It's a pretty long process, I'd just take the minimal L and keep them

If you really want to get a different size you can just find/make something wrong with the shoe and send it in to nike for a voucher, I'm not positive if you need a receipt or not though. It's a pretty long process, I'd just take the minimal L and keep them

Back
Top Bottom