Anyone feel like they're a better friend then people are to you?

I feel like I'm a pretty good dude. I always hold it down for someone else, they need a spot I'll help them out. Basically if I'm with you, I got your back. But damn, no one else I know will return the damn favor. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my life but myself.

Some friends hit me up to chill tonight, I was like alright cool and I'm waiting for dudes at the spot for a couple hours. They kept calling and saying they were on the way and what not, turns out they were smoking dope and that was why they were late, like I don't give a @$#* what you did, but at least respect me enough to tell me you aren't coming
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I feel like I'm a pretty good dude. I always hold it down for someone else, they need a spot I'll help them out. Basically if I'm with you, I got your back. But damn, no one else I know will return the damn favor. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my life but myself.

Some friends hit me up to chill tonight, I was like alright cool and I'm waiting for dudes at the spot for a couple hours. They kept calling and saying they were on the way and what not, turns out they were smoking dope and that was why they were late, like I don't give a @$#* what you did, but at least respect me enough to tell me you aren't coming
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It happens. I had a friend for 10 years who used the crap out of me. Then when I needed him he bailed. When you get older you remove yourself from those circles.

It happens. I had a friend for 10 years who used the crap out of me. Then when I needed him he bailed. When you get older you remove yourself from those circles.

i feel you on that. people lagging are one of my biggest pet peeves. i feel as if they are inconsiderate and don't respect your time, as if you're not waiting for them.

but in general, yes. i feel i am more loyal to some of my friends than they are to me. almost to a fault.

Originally Posted by trhee

How does them coming to your house late make them bad friends?

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif

i feel you on that. people lagging are one of my biggest pet peeves. i feel as if they are inconsiderate and don't respect your time, as if you're not waiting for them.

but in general, yes. i feel i am more loyal to some of my friends than they are to me. almost to a fault.

everyone feels like they are an angel in their own eyes except for anton lavey

you see what I did there?

everyone feels like they are an angel in their own eyes except for anton lavey

you see what I did there?

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif
You actually waited 2 hours?  
30t6p3b.gif

I would have just went back home after 30 minutes

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I feel you on that, I hate friends who act like you aint got a lifeIe: leaving ya waiting

I feel you on that, I hate friends who act like you aint got a lifeIe: leaving ya waiting

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I mean looking back at it I should've dipped, but I honestly thought they'd come through and we'd have a good time. They came as I was about to leave and I just left.

I guess I should've just gone to the gym, I don't want to deal with this bull

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel...........i tend to distance myself when I get @%#%## over when it comes to someone being late but leading me on like they are right around the corner.....

probably why I don't have friends now lol....I just don't tolerate @%%%%!!! like the average person....they would say "its cool" and go back to hanging with said person, I'd go a couple days without even acknowledging you.

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel...........i tend to distance myself when I get @%#%## over when it comes to someone being late but leading me on like they are right around the corner.....

probably why I don't have friends now lol....I just don't tolerate @%%%%!!! like the average person....they would say "its cool" and go back to hanging with said person, I'd go a couple days without even acknowledging you.

Back
Top Bottom