Anyone feel like they're a better friend then people are to you?

I feel like I'm a better friend than the "friends" I've had. I always gave them rides, spotted them on food, etc...but then they would take advantage of that.

Now my circle is pretty small and I only surround myself with people that I for sure know have my back.

I'm glad their is an equal amount of respect amongst me and my friends, we've all got each others back and their is never animosity between us. We even all pitch in enough dough to get one gift for each dudes birthday
laugh.gif

I'm glad their is an equal amount of respect amongst me and my friends, we've all got each others back and their is never animosity between us. We even all pitch in enough dough to get one gift for each dudes birthday
laugh.gif

Naw. I'm a pretty bad friend unless it's an emergency. I'm just not good at keeping day to day...or even week to week interactions up.

But when my friends need help in a crisis or something...I'm that guy. I see the whole thing through. Whatever you need. When I need help, I don't ask. So I don't give people the chance to be bad friends.

Naw. I'm a pretty bad friend unless it's an emergency. I'm just not good at keeping day to day...or even week to week interactions up.

But when my friends need help in a crisis or something...I'm that guy. I see the whole thing through. Whatever you need. When I need help, I don't ask. So I don't give people the chance to be bad friends.

Back
Top Bottom