Anyone feel like they're a better friend then people are to you?

Yes!

Friends you can't depend on FTL!
It's the majority of them too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no. %++* friends. my friends are 6 dead presidents and they treat me way better than i treat them.

fyi. ben franklin was never a president. neither was hamilton.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

no. %++* friends. my friends are 6 dead presidents and they treat me way better than i treat them.

fyi. ben franklin was never a president. neither was hamilton.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

How old are you OP?
hopefully it doesnt shut you off from making friends later on, dont become bitter from this, just become aware 
Nah I don't carry anything from one relation to another, I'm just going to keep mental notes on who flakes and who's cool

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

How old are you OP?
hopefully it doesnt shut you off from making friends later on, dont become bitter from this, just become aware 
Nah I don't carry anything from one relation to another, I'm just going to keep mental notes on who flakes and who's cool

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif
i know how you feel...........i tend to distance myself when I get @%#%## over when it comes to someone being late but leading me on like they are right around the corner.....

probably why I don't have friends now lol....I just don't tolerate @%%%%!!! like the average person....they would say "its cool" and go back to hanging with said person, I'd go a couple days without even acknowledging you.
For real... damn I just realized I don't have a real "inner circle", my only real brothers who would've held it down all moved on with their life
ohwell.gif

Yeah I mean I'm a chill guy, I let things slide cause it's how I feel. I'm too accepting or whatever. But this is the last straw, forget about it I'm just going to hustle until I leave this damn place

story of my life
i dont mind it though i got a few good homies
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif
i know how you feel...........i tend to distance myself when I get @%#%## over when it comes to someone being late but leading me on like they are right around the corner.....

probably why I don't have friends now lol....I just don't tolerate @%%%%!!! like the average person....they would say "its cool" and go back to hanging with said person, I'd go a couple days without even acknowledging you.
For real... damn I just realized I don't have a real "inner circle", my only real brothers who would've held it down all moved on with their life
ohwell.gif

Yeah I mean I'm a chill guy, I let things slide cause it's how I feel. I'm too accepting or whatever. But this is the last straw, forget about it I'm just going to hustle until I leave this damn place

story of my life
i dont mind it though i got a few good homies
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

definitely.

I've learned to not expect anything from my friends anymore.
This. Its a dam shame whenever I think about this tho.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

definitely.

I've learned to not expect anything from my friends anymore.
This. Its a dam shame whenever I think about this tho.
ohwell.gif

No offense to the OP or anybody else in this thread but I think a lot of people use the word "friend" way too loosely. I wouldn't consider someone a friend if they blatantly lied to me about meeting me somewhere and then not really caring about being late. That person obviously doesn't respect you enough or is just completely inconsiderate and someone you should cut off sooner or later.

No offense to the OP or anybody else in this thread but I think a lot of people use the word "friend" way too loosely. I wouldn't consider someone a friend if they blatantly lied to me about meeting me somewhere and then not really caring about being late. That person obviously doesn't respect you enough or is just completely inconsiderate and someone you should cut off sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom