Anyone feel like they're a better friend then people are to you?

Originally Posted by scshift

turns out they were smoking dope and that was why they were late, like I don't give a @$#* what you did, but at least respect me enough to tell me you aren't coming
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

turns out they were smoking dope and that was why they were late, like I don't give a @$#* what you did, but at least respect me enough to tell me you aren't coming
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Funny you posted this. Here's my FB status from yesterday:

[h6] I love my friends. I have strep throat and have heard from only 1 of my closest friends (my cousin Joe). No texts or missed calls from anyone else because they know I'm in the bed all day and not behind the wheel. Yet when n***** need a favor or a ride, I can easily have 10-20 missed calls/texts LOL! Keep showing your true colors guys. #F******Leeches[/h6]

I'm sorry this sounds very girlish. It's not like you dying and nobody messing with you. At times I think we are all too selfish/sensitive

[h6] I love my friends. I have strep throat and have heard from only 1 of my closest friends (my cousin Joe). No texts or missed calls from anyone else because they know I'm in the bed all day and not behind the wheel. Yet when n***** need a favor or a ride, I can easily have 10-20 missed calls/texts LOL! Keep showing your true colors guys. #F******Leeches[/h6]

I'm sorry this sounds very girlish. It's not like you dying and nobody messing with you. At times I think we are all too selfish/sensitive

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I hear what you're saying, however, my friends are actual leeches. I am the ONLY one with a vehicle so I play EVERYONE'S personal taxi. When my car breaks down, I do NOT hear from them at all. If they need a ride or something, I usually wake up to a dozen missed calls. It's been going on for some years now...

I hear what you're saying, however, my friends are actual leeches. I am the ONLY one with a vehicle so I play EVERYONE'S personal taxi. When my car breaks down, I do NOT hear from them at all. If they need a ride or something, I usually wake up to a dozen missed calls. It's been going on for some years now...

dead them

dead them

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dead them

no bull

i feel alot of people hang onto friends that arent really their friends, just for the sake of having friends...

too many people actually, then when people say they don't have any someone is quick to say "oh i cant understand how someone has no friends" like some NTer's on here have said to me in one of my "enjoying life solo" thread, then when I came at them for reasons why I got no answer.

rather chill in a movie alone than deal with a so called friend that is only around when i'm "paying their way" or "driving them somewhere they want to go".

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

dead them

no bull

i feel alot of people hang onto friends that arent really their friends, just for the sake of having friends...

too many people actually, then when people say they don't have any someone is quick to say "oh i cant understand how someone has no friends" like some NTer's on here have said to me in one of my "enjoying life solo" thread, then when I came at them for reasons why I got no answer.

rather chill in a movie alone than deal with a so called friend that is only around when i'm "paying their way" or "driving them somewhere they want to go".

For real... damn I just realized I don't have a real "inner circle"

Son that doesnt exist...I was tight with a group of guys in high school. We were as close as we could be without being blood. I considered these guys brothers man. I always kicked it at they're houses, their parents were cool with my parents, the whole 9. I never thought 4 years later we would barely speak to each other
tired.gif
I only talk to one of them on a consistent basis now. I dont believe in friends anymore
30t6p3b.gif

For real... damn I just realized I don't have a real "inner circle"

Son that doesnt exist...I was tight with a group of guys in high school. We were as close as we could be without being blood. I considered these guys brothers man. I always kicked it at they're houses, their parents were cool with my parents, the whole 9. I never thought 4 years later we would barely speak to each other
tired.gif
I only talk to one of them on a consistent basis now. I dont believe in friends anymore
30t6p3b.gif

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I meant weed. I'm sheltered from the real world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I meant weed. I'm sheltered from the real world
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trhee

How does them coming to your house late make them bad friends?

real friends have the decency to tell you the truth that they are not coming even if its not what you wanna hear.

how would you like if one your friends had you waiting an hr or two bored waiting for them to find out they arnt showing up?

BT ON TOPIC: I feel like I really am a good friend to every single one of my friends & they only return the love if it convenient for them.(this excludes acquaintences and somewhat close friends, forget them)

but I can walk a mile for them, they only give me a hop , skip, and a jump. 

Originally Posted by trhee

How does them coming to your house late make them bad friends?

real friends have the decency to tell you the truth that they are not coming even if its not what you wanna hear.

how would you like if one your friends had you waiting an hr or two bored waiting for them to find out they arnt showing up?

BT ON TOPIC: I feel like I really am a good friend to every single one of my friends & they only return the love if it convenient for them.(this excludes acquaintences and somewhat close friends, forget them)

but I can walk a mile for them, they only give me a hop , skip, and a jump. 

I feel like I'm a better friend than the "friends" I've had. I always gave them rides, spotted them on food, etc...but then they would take advantage of that.

Now my circle is pretty small and I only surround myself with people that I for sure know have my back.

Back
Top Bottom