Anyone feel this way toward the Military? Vol.Bill Hicks

This dude can eat one. This is coming from a military member. The audience should have booed his lame performance instead of the uncomfortable laughter!

This dude can eat one. This is coming from a military member. The audience should have booed his lame performance instead of the uncomfortable laughter!

Lol at the weapons. It's a comedic act, don't take it to seriously. The military is far from dumb...

Lol at the weapons. It's a comedic act, don't take it to seriously. The military is far from dumb...

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

and young lad why did you join the military? was it to fight for "our freedom"? or was it because you had no other options in life---financially and socially?

and young lad why did you join the military? was it to fight for "our freedom"? or was it because you had no other options in life---financially and socially?

I have a lot of respect for soldiers, with that being said there is a lot of truth to some of what was said in this vid.

I have a lot of respect for soldiers, with that being said there is a lot of truth to some of what was said in this vid.

I had about 3 gay people or borderline in my Training Flight in Basic Training..................................... I just kept it moving

I had about 3 gay people or borderline in my Training Flight in Basic Training..................................... I just kept it moving

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Wow say this around the people around me and you will be LUCKY to wake up in the hospital

this. my friend died at 20 in Iraq. i wish this dude would say this to family members of people serving or family members who have lost someone. smh at the ignorance
tired.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Wow say this around the people around me and you will be LUCKY to wake up in the hospital

this. my friend died at 20 in Iraq. i wish this dude would say this to family members of people serving or family members who have lost someone. smh at the ignorance
tired.gif

cause everything he said in there was a lie. the military doesn't kill people including kids and the military doesn't sell old weapons to foreign countries... oh wait.
plain and simple the military ARE a majority paid killers justified or not they get PAID to KILL PEOPLE.

cause everything he said in there was a lie. the military doesn't kill people including kids and the military doesn't sell old weapons to foreign countries... oh wait.
plain and simple the military ARE a majority paid killers justified or not they get PAID to KILL PEOPLE.

i have the up most respect to any person serving the military..but to say there fighting for our freedom is to much..there using humans to fight for the profits and revenue they live for..they worship GOD (Gold Oil Drugs)..just look at your surroundings u live in..and the mansions they live in..
pimp.gif

i have the up most respect to any person serving the military..but to say there fighting for our freedom is to much..there using humans to fight for the profits and revenue they live for..they worship GOD (Gold Oil Drugs)..just look at your surroundings u live in..and the mansions they live in..
pimp.gif

that dude is a cornball, i got respect for military dudes, and i think it's lame when a bunch of sheletered keyboard thugs talk bad about them. i completely disagree with the war and current situation but at the end of the day if we didn't have no one serving, if we were to ever get attacked here or end up in a serious war like world war ii, those dudes are going to be the ones on the line and it takes balls to serve knowing that could possibly happen while your enlisted. you choose to do it, but it still takes alot of balls.

that dude is a cornball, i got respect for military dudes, and i think it's lame when a bunch of sheletered keyboard thugs talk bad about them. i completely disagree with the war and current situation but at the end of the day if we didn't have no one serving, if we were to ever get attacked here or end up in a serious war like world war ii, those dudes are going to be the ones on the line and it takes balls to serve knowing that could possibly happen while your enlisted. you choose to do it, but it still takes alot of balls.

Back
Top Bottom