Anyone following CES?

I haven't really seen anything that I'm that interested in other than Sandy bridge CPUs

I haven't really seen anything that I'm that interested in other than Sandy bridge CPUs

I try to keep an eye on what's new. Post it up if you see anything interesting!

I try to keep an eye on what's new. Post it up if you see anything interesting!

It is just going to be a boatload of Android related trash. Instead of developing 1000s of different android devices why dont they focus this man power on some killer apps.

It is just going to be a boatload of Android related trash. Instead of developing 1000s of different android devices why dont they focus this man power on some killer apps.

Microsoft's keynote should be pretty big. There are live streaming it and even giving Ballmer presentation training. So there might be some big announcements coming from that 

Microsoft's keynote should be pretty big. There are live streaming it and even giving Ballmer presentation training. So there might be some big announcements coming from that 

I forgot about Honeycomb, not even sure what it's all about.
But the hype got me interested...and plus that video Motorola put out a couple weeks ago taking shots at every tablet out now

I forgot about Honeycomb, not even sure what it's all about.
But the hype got me interested...and plus that video Motorola put out a couple weeks ago taking shots at every tablet out now

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm guessing there isn't going to be much of anything except for tablets

Just like last year
laugh.gif

With Microsoft finally releasing their Windows 7 phone and Android finally getting their act together, this year may actually be the year for tablets.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm guessing there isn't going to be much of anything except for tablets

Just like last year
laugh.gif

With Microsoft finally releasing their Windows 7 phone and Android finally getting their act together, this year may actually be the year for tablets.

Im following. I usually am really interested in the HomeTheater side of the show..

Im following. I usually am really interested in the HomeTheater side of the show..

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

You do realize that the developers of the apps in the market have nothing to do with the device manufacturers right?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

You do realize that the developers of the apps in the market have nothing to do with the device manufacturers right?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I'm going Thurs-Sat. I'll try to post pics of anything worth a #*#@...

Is there a lot of gaming stuff during CES?
I want to see more of the 3DS to see if a 300 dollar price tag is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom