Anyone following CES?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I'm going Thurs-Sat. I'll try to post pics of anything worth a #*#@...

Is there a lot of gaming stuff during CES?
I want to see more of the 3DS to see if a 300 dollar price tag is worth it.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Nintendo will be there but they will only be showing off things behind closed doors and at invite only parties. I doubt I will be able to bring a camera in and even then a camera isn't going to help with 3D.

I'm nearly certain it won't be on display for the public to see. You will need to wait until they setup demo kiosks at retailers or go to E3.

Having used the device heavily, I would pay $250 max if the system launched with Ocarina. I don't think it's worth $300 but what they will do is give you $50-$75 trade in of your old DS towards the 3DDS.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Nintendo will be there but they will only be showing off things behind closed doors and at invite only parties. I doubt I will be able to bring a camera in and even then a camera isn't going to help with 3D.

I'm nearly certain it won't be on display for the public to see. You will need to wait until they setup demo kiosks at retailers or go to E3.

Having used the device heavily, I would pay $250 max if the system launched with Ocarina. I don't think it's worth $300 but what they will do is give you $50-$75 trade in of your old DS towards the 3DDS.

I'll be there for work, as always...

I'm honestly not expecting much. Conventions have been on the decline, lately. Like the other recent shows I've been to, I'm assuming the big push is going to be 3D and iPad integration.

I'll be there for work, as always...

I'm honestly not expecting much. Conventions have been on the decline, lately. Like the other recent shows I've been to, I'm assuming the big push is going to be 3D and iPad integration.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

aren't they revealing the 3d tv without glasses at CES?

There are already plenty of 3D TV's that don't require glasses.  They're just small in size and high in price.

There are already plenty of 3D TV's that don't require glasses.  They're just small in size and high in price.

I'm following religiously I need in no particular order a honeycomb tablet, samsung google tv, and dual core phone, and maybe a newer windows 7 phone

I'm following religiously I need in no particular order a honeycomb tablet, samsung google tv, and dual core phone, and maybe a newer windows 7 phone

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

It is just going to be a boatload of Android related trash. Instead of developing 1000s of different android devices why dont they focus this man power on some killer apps.

You do realize that the developers of the apps in the market have nothing to do with the device manufacturers right?

You think Motorola and Asus aren't capable of developing software?

It is just going to be a boatload of Android related trash. Instead of developing 1000s of different android devices why dont they focus this man power on some killer apps.

You do realize that the developers of the apps in the market have nothing to do with the device manufacturers right?

You think Motorola and Asus aren't capable of developing software?

You think Motorola isn't  capable of developing software?

laugh.gif
motoblur is trash but i see your point. HTC needs to stop playing and change the game, i'm pretty sure they have the innovation and team to do it. They need to stop releasing so many different devices before android ends up like windows mobile. Especially when most of the devices have the same specs.

You think Motorola isn't  capable of developing software?

laugh.gif
motoblur is trash but i see your point. HTC needs to stop playing and change the game, i'm pretty sure they have the innovation and team to do it. They need to stop releasing so many different devices before android ends up like windows mobile. Especially when most of the devices have the same specs.

I just need a new phone. It's going to be hard to replace my N900 so I'm gonna just wait to see what what dual-core phones are actually worth it in the next couple of months

I just need a new phone. It's going to be hard to replace my N900 so I'm gonna just wait to see what what dual-core phones are actually worth it in the next couple of months

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Im on N900 too... waiting for a dual-core phones in few months. if Meego failed to impress me, Im jumping on dual-core Andriod.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Im on N900 too... waiting for a dual-core phones in few months. if Meego failed to impress me, Im jumping on dual-core Andriod.

Back
Top Bottom