Anyone from New Mexico?

That's not so hard. I can find it.

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Works for me.

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"

Anyone else down?? Nobody seems to be up to it...
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-

I give up. I've tried to organize a little something, no one seems to be interested. That's cool, I didnt expect too many collectors in this state anyway.
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

[email protected]

I was the only one who was it seems...
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-

Wow I didn't think I could still find this thread...thanks Yuku!!
laugh.gif

I broke free from the Land of Entrapment and am back in ATL, but I have a strange feeling that I may find myself back there REAL soon.

You guys still alive¿ What's going on over there¿ I heard something about the possibility of snow...

I'm still here but my collection is not. I've sold 250+ pairs since March of this year. Havent bought a pair since then either.

I'm driving thru Albuquerque on my way back to Utah next week.

It'll be my first time in New Mexico.
nerd.gif

Anything worth looking at?

^^^ bruza, what up man? I sold you some zebra Xs awhile back right? I used to live in Austin, I visited your Finishline a few times.

Coronado Mall will be your best bet. Tons of retros there, not too many shoe collectors here.

Originally Posted by DA HEN

^^^ bruza, what up man? I sold you some zebra Xs awhile back right? I used to live in Austin, I visited your Finishline a few times.

Coronado Mall will be your best bet. Tons of retros there, not too many shoe collectors here.
Da Hen, I been good. How you been? Yea I remember you stopping through a few times. Yup I bought those 10's back in June or July this year. Anygood restaurants out there? I'm kind of falling off with shoes now so the mall may not be that crucial.

bruza,

next time you're here, Trying Flying Star for any meal, Le Peep for breakfast, Powdrell's or Quarters for good BBQ, Samurai for sushi. great places toeat here in ABQ.

NCTwin,

I wear a size 14-15. I only have a few pairs left.

Back
Top Bottom