Went Off On Some Kids in the Wal-Mart Parking Lot.

It sometimes comes to that. Both your dad and his opponent brought out the best in each other and put on a show.

It drew a crowd. Everyone waiting at the bus stop bench turned around and walked over to see it. For real šŸ˜‚

OP handled it well, Iā€™ve seen worse. My pops got into a insult, spitting and punching match with a early 20ā€™s burly lesbian. They both were landing shots on each other and Iā€™m in the passanger seat going ā€œis this really happening?ā€ :lol: :smh:
I'm picturing this in my head. lmaoooooo

OP handled it well, Iā€™ve seen worse. My pops got into a insult, spitting and punching match with a early 20ā€™s burly lesbian. They both were landing shots on each other and Iā€™m in the passanger seat going ā€œis this really happening?ā€ :lol: :smh:

Tell me why in my head I see Papa Turbo squaring off with a shorty who looks like Mannie Fresh. The key for winning the rematch is landing the Bus Driver uppercut early and letting them sleep off their decision making on the asphalt

furious.jpg

OP.

Well played sir.

Tell me why in my head I see Papa Turbo squaring off with a shorty who looks like Mannie Fresh. The key for winning the rematch is landing the Bus Driver uppercut early and letting them sleep off their decision making on the asphalt

There was a height advantage for ol girl. She was 5-10 and my pops is 5-7, she had reach but my dad snuck under her before each blow. **** was crazy wild. The sounds of the smacks still in my head to this day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I don't handle things well anymore.

Here's a story...

This was during the Covid days...and I was already in a bad mood due to two early 20-something-year-olds holding up the damn fountain drink line. I'm in line at a gas station waiting to pay for my two fountain drinks and a drink for my kiddo. This woman comes into the store. She's wearing one of those straw bro-country cowboy hats. She looks like she's one of those people who is way too proud to know someone who owns a boat and can drive her along a river while she works on a new skin cancer. She's probably later-40s but no one has told her. Her nasty tank top reaks of sunscreen and bad tattoo ideas. Her skin looks leathery and her hair looks way too wet. Total hillbilly. Previously, when I retold this story, I called her Jenny Chesney. So I'm in line waiting my turn. Like I said, this was Covid days so everyone is socially distanced. The distancing made the line look longer than it truly was. There is one guy behind me. Maybe two in front of me, at most. She gets behind the guy immediately behind me and says something to the effect of "I'm running really late. Is there any way I can cut in front of you? I only have two things?" He kind of scoffs and obliges. Now I know what's going to happen next. I immediately start thinking to myself, "Don't make bad decisions."

She taps me on the shoulder and repeats the speech that she told the guy behind me. She repeats her "I only have two things" line. I tell her I only have three. She reiterates that she is running behind and that it'd be nice if she could just cut in front of me. Again she says she only has two items.

That's when, against better judgment, I kind of snap. The quantity of items doesn't dictate where you find yourself in line. I turn to her and say, "Why don't you go to the 2 Items or Less line?" She looks at me in a "bless your heart" kind of way and says "Unfortunately, they don't have one of those lines." I then replied, "I know, so shut the f*** up!"
LMAO BRUH U WYLIN
A couple of months ago I was in Philly and stopped at Johnā€™s Roast Pork for a cheesesteak and parked across the street in a strip mall parking lot

I donā€™t think either me or the car beside me did a bad parking job but as I was putting something in the trunk one of my three kids opened the door and because theyā€™re young and careless they opened it all the way and hit the car beside us

It was a guy and his girl that were eating their cheesesteaks

The guy got out and notified me that my kid scratched his girlfriendā€™s vehicle and I offered to exchange insurance info but he said he would ask his girl what she wanted to doā€¦she said donā€™t worry about it

He was wearing Hawaii Dunk SBā€™s so if your on here tell your girl I said thanks šŸ™
whyhe ask his girl?!?!?!

Mom in the OP actually responded better than some I've experienced.

One time I was getting gas at costco and a kid had his door wide open while he was standing next to it on his phone so I couldnt get by to get to the pump ahead of their car. Didnt even honk cause the kid was right there so I rolled my window down and asked him to close the door. Before he could even do anything, mom that was filling gas started yelling at me to wait my turn and "we dont have to do ****!" and all kinds of nonsense.

Another time my girl had a bag of popcorn sitting in our shopping cart at target. I was looking at something and this kid actually reaches up to try and take some of the popcorn. I yelled "wtf are you doing?" and he got scared. Mom and dad both started getting in my face.

Mom in the OP actually responded better than some I've experienced.

One time I was getting gas at costco and a kid had his door wide open while he was standing next to it on his phone so I couldnt get by to get to the pump ahead of their car. Didnt even honk cause the kid was right there so I rolled my window down and asked him to close the door. Before he could even do anything, mom that was filling gas started yelling at me to wait my turn and "we dont have to do ****!" and all kinds of nonsense.

Another time my girl had a bag of popcorn sitting in our shopping cart at target. I was looking at something and this kid actually reaches up to try and take some of the popcorn. I yelled "wtf are you doing?" and he got scared. Mom and dad both started getting in my face.
šŸ˜ƒ from šŸ‘‚ to šŸ‘‚ because you handled things beautifully

Anywhere I park people are sitting in their cars, itā€™s strange.

Back
Top Bottom