Went Off On Some Kids in the Wal-Mart Parking Lot.

Now THAT blows me. Even when I am sitting in the parking lot not near a SOUL and someone decides to park near me.

I just dont get the motivation.

It never fails . Always bound to happen.
Then you come out and see the one insane person parked right next to you.

What's strange about people, who aren't HOME, sitting in a comfortable, familiar place such as their own personal cars?
Strange other than they hate their wife and are sitting in their car at Home Depot? Nothing. :lol:

IMG_3875.gif

IMG_3874.gif

im just saying im trying to reduce as much sweat as possible
that minute in a houston summer makes a difference

Strange other than they hate their wife and are sitting in their car at Home Depot? Nothing. :lol:

That has to be the only scenario?

What if someone is eating, just got finished eating, or is just killing time before an appointment?

Again, how is any of that strange?

Just wanted to use the Liar Liar quote everybody be cool

im just saying im trying to reduce as much sweat as possible
that minute in a houston summer makes a difference
Any little sweat you are running.from isn't worth the potential damage to your car parking so close to the general (lazy) public.

I dont think you quite understand, my friend. That extra minute will have you like

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box

Im team just park the damn car but in the summer, you get about a third of the way to the store and just be like, "****!!!" You walk around the store, cool off, walk out the door only for that heat to hit you again like you never felt before in your life.

I live in DC. I understand the humidities for sure.

Of course we ain't on yalls level but as far as East Coast cities, I'm sure we are up there.

I just don't personally feel walking for an extra minute in the summer is really worth avoiding. The damage it's going to cause is insignificant.

Non-factor

Back
Top Bottom