Anyone get a Google Wave invite?

The whole "seeing what they type while they type" might be a bad idea.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

laugh.gif

You are right. They probably have the option to turn it off though.

laugh.gif
just a couple days ago i was thinking how cool it would be so have something like this
eek.gif

I'd like an invite as well!

Originally Posted by King Beef

laugh.gif
I'm not sure if they've implemented it yet, but I saw on the Google I/O presentation that there will be a way to turn the feature off.

I didn't get an invite, but I can't wait for it to be released to the public. I really think that Wave is gonna incredible. They don't half-+*%things at Google.

In all honesty, I was way surprised to get an invite...but this is not something I can see myself using alot.Every time I make a mistake or change a thoughtthe next person can see me backspacing and deleting,also change what I'm saying ...and only one of my friends got an invite so I'm going to wave to oneperson ?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Every time I make a mistake or change a thought the next person can see me backspacing and deleting

Did you see what I wrote above? The final product will DEFINITELY have a button to turn that function off. They discussed it specifically.

Wow, this $#!+ looks serious
eek.gif
! Is it a program you download, or are they some how going to find the resources to incorporate it into the Google website?

Even if you can turn it off, I can't think of a situation where I'd want someone to see what I'm typing before I'm ready to send. It may beslightly faster to read but it's not like I'm typing out long paragraphs in messenger. Maybe I'll understand more when I can actually watch thevideo, at school right now.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Every time I make a mistake or change a thought the next person can see me backspacing and deleting

Did you see what I wrote above? The final product will DEFINITELY have a button to turn that function off. They discussed it specifically.

Oh I'm sorry.. I was too busy actually using Google Wave what about you?

How do you get an invite?

And as for the people talking about other people seeing what you type, this isn't new.
laugh.gif
They've been having this on AIM.
laugh.gif

they had a request form up a lil while back I signed up... although we can invite friends...anyone down with breaking me off some change for an invite?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

And as for the people talking about other people seeing what you type, this isn't new.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no...aim just tells you that they are typing

on wave you get to SEE what their typing
wink.gif

they had a request form up a lil while back I signed up... although we can invite friends...anyone down with breaking me off some change for an invite?

I'll give you a ******* invite for one.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no...aim just tells you that they are typing

on wave you get to SEE what their typing
wink.gif

Not true. Direct connect and you'll see what they're typing.

I'll give you a ******* invite for one.
this. lol.

but this seems pretty cool tho.

Congrats for obviously not knowing how to use it correctly. And I know that you were trying to come sideways at me, but I don't take NT asseriously as you do.
wink.gif

Congrats for obviously not knowing how to use it correctly. And I know that you were trying to come sideways at me, but I don't take NT as seriously as you do.
wink.gif

Mad cuz I'm Max B'in on you?

Back
Top Bottom