Anyone get a Google Wave invite?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How do you get an invite?

And as for the people talking about other people seeing what you type, this isn't new.
laugh.gif
They've been having this on AIM.
laugh.gif
no...aim just tells you that they are typing

on wave you get to SEE what their typing
wink.gif

Not true. Direct connect and you'll see what they're typing.
oh hell naw, i completely forgot about direct connect
roll.gif

s2r
pimp.gif

watched 3 minutes of the vid, looks cool, but i dont need a group email i dont really email anyone in the first place

i bet people are hawking google wave invites on ebay like they were google voice invites. i need to get me an invite tho. it would be great for group projectsand the like. PM me if you have a spare invite.

wow no one on nt has invites to share? when gmail came out i remember nt had a huge thread of people giving invites. i also remember people were sellingaccounts on ebay smh

they gonna make it available to everyone sooner or later right? like they did with gmail?

i remember the gmail invite only hype.

Originally Posted by jretro23

they gonna make it available to everyone sooner or later right? like they did with gmail?

i remember the gmail invite only hype.
My thoughts exactly. What's the point in having it now when no one else you know is using it? I'll wait.

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

wow no one on nt has invites to share? when gmail came out i remember nt had a huge thread of people giving invites. i also remember people were selling accounts on ebay smh
laugh.gif
This is how NT is like....everyone wants to make a quickbuck off something.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

they had a request form up a lil while back I signed up... although we can invite friends...anyone down with breaking me off some change for an invite?
Way to look out for the NT fam
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom