Anyone getting a virus from NT?

smh.gif
at Admins not doing anything about this.

use: MALWAREBYTES, it'll take care of any virus/malware/spyware on your machine, which is what comes down off of NT.

Originally Posted by Shooter116

I have avast as well and it pops up the attack attempt window almost every time I visit NT now... been happening for a couple days now. I'm just glad I always have the option to abort. I keep my security settings cranked always

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

smh.gif
at Admins not doing anything about this.

can we get some word on why this is happening??
I'm sure Dirty did what he could, even though he couldn't do much. I did alot of research when it first started happening. Here'sthe thread

http://support.yuku.com/t...ware-malware-issues.html

Originally Posted by horchata kid

My laptop got a virus, now i need to figure out how to get rid of it.

download the latest version on Malwarebytes and it'll fix your problem. I used it the couple times I got it a few months ago before I started usingAdblock plus.

What is your virus named everyone? Norton won't remove mine, I have a tidserv. thing is vicious. I tried doing everything norton said. After I run aprogram like malwarebytes the virus smartens up and blocks that program. It blocked nortons. I can only keep my registry clean. It also blocks me from logginginto myspace/facebook/emails, but not NT, could it correlate with NT?

I NEVER get attacked even when I'm on the CRAZY no good sites.... I used to be scared like they was gettin me on the low but now I think my PC just gotthat Ron Artest/ KG defense.... I only use that Windows Defender and Sophos Anti-Virus

I am doin a scan now though you $%%@$! got my shook up
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This question has probably been asked before, but why stick with Yuku? Problems like this and that damn magician show up every couple months.

Back
Top Bottom