anyone grow there own fruit/vegg/herbs??

im starting a small grow setup indoors in ny and i want some tips/tricks if you gottem...

im trying to go totaly organic so if thats what youre doing too then school me please
pimp.gif

im starting a small grow setup indoors in ny and i want some tips/tricks if you gottem...

im trying to go totaly organic so if thats what youre doing too then school me please
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ive wanted to for a long time now. Please post pictures when after you get it started.

so far i only have an avocado pit germinating
laugh.gif

im aiming high
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ive wanted to for a long time now. Please post pictures when after you get it started.

so far i only have an avocado pit germinating
laugh.gif

im aiming high
wink.gif

OP you should just google and youtube what your looking for. As for me, my family has a backyard so that's where we do all of the gardening. We currently have a lemon tree, 2 apple trees, a pear tree, and some onions growing... I'll post some things later for growing indoors because I'm getting into gardening also.

OP you should just google and youtube what your looking for. As for me, my family has a backyard so that's where we do all of the gardening. We currently have a lemon tree, 2 apple trees, a pear tree, and some onions growing... I'll post some things later for growing indoors because I'm getting into gardening also.

Back
Top Bottom