Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

Sony released their own oled in like 06 or something. It was something like a 12 inch. And coSt 1200 bucks. LG is a separate company than lg electronics. So lg sells sony their oled panels for the a1e. However sony will prolly have a better tv once you add in Sony hardware, processing etc.

Nowhere near a high-end / elite set, but just got a Google Now notification that the Vizio E-Series TVs are on sale at Wal-Mart right now. 

65" E-Series is under $800 

4K, backlit LED, local dimming.... 

Panasonic also has OLED.

I'm not going back and forth and for a dude to say casting is some type of breakthrough ... Laughable ... You can cast on Sony and still have android tv to download anything you want to cast ...

Vizio is not just as good for cheaper stop it ... That's my entire point ... What does it matter what TV I have it had ...

I'm not arguing with you .. I'm just simply saying that for the price of a M or P series there are better options ...

You want to dismiss my point of view so beat it .. My like you stated my opinion is mines just like yours and just like you I find your opinion worthless and laughable ... Especially when you say the vizio are just as good but cheaper and the avg user will not notice the difference. A freaking contradiction within the comment .. LoL

Let's drop it ... You think the Vizio is just as good so beat it ....

Last edited:
dang dude i guess you can't read or comprehension is off.

I never said anything about a sound bar. I said marantz is overkill not the speakers because i clearly said in one of my post i would save 1k off my tv and invest in good speakers.

Bro i can download many apps on my iPhone and cast it straight to the tv.

i never dismissed your opinion i said you making all these statements with no facts to back it up.

and again no facts and dude don't even want to say what tv he got probably just read reviews online and don't have any home experience with these tvs

reference is your opinion again :smh:

no facts

dang dude i guess you can't read or comprehension is off.

I never said anything about a sound bar. I said marantz is overkill not the speakers because i clearly said in one of my post i would save 1k off my tv and invest in good speakers.

Bro i can download many apps on my iPhone and cast it straight to the tv.

i never dismissed your opinion i said you making all these statements with no facts to back it up.

and again no facts and dude don't even want to say what tv he got probably just read reviews online and don't have any home experience with these tvs

reference is your opinion again :smh:

no facts
what are your facts papi? You have no real life comparison ..

Again you claim Vizio units are just as good and on the same breath you claim the avg user will not know the difference?? Those are facts?

You can stream using your phone congrats ... What content are you using that you can't do that with Sony or Samsung?

Hell I can stream my tv to my fridge ... I can log in to my hub from the supermarket and see what groceries are missing ...

Talking about behind .. LMAO

Marantz is overkill... Bruh you can get a nice 5.1 Marantz for 500 bucks . stop it.

Go back to AVForums I'm good with your rhetoric trying to impose your will on me with nonesense ... Vizio are vizio .. They make good affordable units but not as good as many higher end models as other companies ....

Smh

Gym time i will be back

Lol

naw forget it we aint getting nowhere lol

Last edited:
Where are these Super Bowl deals? I don't really see any good sales anywhere...

Thought the KU6300 was 120Hz but its only 60Hz native refresh rate. In fact a lot of the sub 60" 4k TVs are 60Hz.

Can anyone recommend a 40-50" set with 120Hz native refresh rate? Or at least vouch for 60Hz set with little to no judder?

Just using it for the bedroom. Mainly sports and the occasional Netflix and YouTube vids. Doesn't have to be Samsung because I also have a Chromecast to use with my phone and laptop.

Thought the KU6300 was 120Hz but its only 60Hz native refresh rate. In fact a lot of the sub 60" 4k TVs are 60Hz.

Can anyone recommend a 40-50" set with 120Hz native refresh rate? Or at least vouch for 60Hz set with little to no judder?

Just using it for the bedroom. Mainly sports and the occasional Netflix and YouTube vids. Doesn't have to be Samsung because I also have a Chromecast to use with my phone and laptop.
you mean it doesn't have to be smart ???

I don't need smart features with the Chromecast but seems like Smart TVs are the standard now.
ok .. You started Samsung not smart, hence the question. Yes, smart it's the norm. Still can get smaller Samsung non smart and Toshiba Sharp Vizio Insignia of all sizes non smart.

How do you like it so far?

What is Cartwheel?
I like it so far, good enough for me. Cartwheel is a discount app for Target. You scan your item's barcode and see if there's any discounts on it. If there is, it'll make a barcode for the cashier to scan and give you the discount.

So after a few days with the Vizio M60 I think I'm going to exchange it for the KS8000 55 inch. I love the size and the picture quality is ok but I was expecting a little better. :smh:

Trying to decide if the 5 inch decrease is worth the better quality, though.

Last edited:
So after a few days with the Vizio M60 I think I'm going to exchange it for the KS8000 55 inch. I love the size and the picture quality is ok but I was expecting a little better. :smh:

Trying to decide if the 5 inch decrease is worth the better quality, though.

Cop the 8000!

Im just trying to decide on the 65 or 55. Most likely get the 55 and save the $500 to get another one later in the year and move the 55 to another room

Looking to grab a TV (possibly 2) for when i move in April. Looks like I need to decide if i want to pony up a stack for that 8000 or not. I wasnt trying to spend over $600 but i realize i wont be getting the quality in the 55"-65" range at that price

Back
Top Bottom