Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

frg.gif

Just picked up a sony 900e 65 inch. 4k is jaw dropping man. It does suffer from blooming a little but other than that I'm happy with it.

Nice TV, full array. Just dont like the viewing angles.
I sit directly in front and I'm in a condo so that wasn't a big issue for me.

And I doubt any mid-hi end oleds will be on sale for bf. Could be wrong tho. I could see them bundling it with a sound bar or a couple of movies for free.

I sit directly in front and I'm in a condo so that wasn't a big issue for me.

And I doubt any mid-hi end oleds will be on sale for bf. Could be wrong tho. I could see them bundling it with a sound bar or a couple of movies for free.
Honestly all the oleds are supposedly in the same ballpark as far as picture quality

I had a c7 and that suffered from burned in images and now I have an e7 and it seems to be about the same picture quality

Honestly all the oleds are supposedly in the same ballpark as far as picture quality

I had a c7 and that suffered from burned in images and now I have an e7 and it seems to be about the same picture quality
About?

The exact same panel.

Actually the E7 is over priced, the integrated sound bar is subpar.

Still a great image...

20171206_170700.jpg

my sony 900e not even 24 hours and i got the red ring of death

20171206_105739.jpg

Damn. I'm sorry. Return it and get another one. I love mine and have had for about 2 and a half months. They're on sale for around 1500 right now too. It's the best tv for the size and picture quality tbh. Other than viewing angle and slight blooming it's a great choice.

Damn. I'm sorry. Return it and get another one. I love mine and have had for about 2 and a half months. They're on sale for around 1500 right now too. It's the best tv for the size and picture quality tbh. Other than viewing angle and slight blooming it's a great choice.

returned it last night for the LG oled E7 ... frys had an instore deal where it was only $1499 ($1000 off) so i fell for the bait and purchased it and returned my sony 900e right after...

after set up i prefer my Sony 900E.. yes the blacks are good but it's not that much darker than the 900e. the motion was definitely better on the 900e . im watching football right now and some parts are still pretty grain , whereas on the sony it was smooth motion hardly any grain..

20171209_200334.jpg

If you want the best of both worlds. The a1e has come down in price a little bit. Still more expensive but get oled and Sony image processing.

Where would a rollable TV best be utilized? I'm sure it has it benefits and has been promoted for a while, but just never seen it at retail yet.

it's not a necessity and has more of a wowfactor but it's like one of those raising tvs, if you got the cash to put into those kind of those things and want your living room clean then it'll be great

if they can make it in a bigger size then for those with a home theater in their home, these could replace those projectors

but again, it's more of a luxury for wow factor than anything

When it comes to TV, everyone's opinion and taste is different. There's no way, the 900e is as good as an OLED, th3 blacks aren't there, the colors aren't there and it blooms at angles. Is a Full Array but no way near the zones at the 930, which is a better tv as well.

The A1E was a good tv, but IMHO, you had to turn off the processor in order to achieve what the LG was doing.

There's a reason why the LG has won the last I forgot how many TV awards.

The technology can definitely work well on smaller devices like phones or handhelds, just a household TV I wouldn't see the need for it.

what's everyone's opinion on OLED burn ins?

it doesn't seem to be the most common thing but not the rarest either and i've heard that LG provides little to no help and their customer service is terrible

seems like it's a big enough risk that those considering it should be aware

Wouldn't a rollable TV be more of a pain than anything else especially if you want it connected to a blu ray player, sound bar, surround sound system, etc

Back
Top Bottom