Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

Not that I have it but I wouldn’t drop 5 figures on a LG Z2 or similar because there isn’t enough 8k content out there today. By the time content becomes widely available the Z2 will probably lack in other areas that more current models have. Check reviews but I strongly doubt the Z2 is upscaling 4k content to the point its worth spending an extra 7-8k instead of getting a G2.

Just get a projecter if you can control the light...

My lack of familiarity with projectors and the fact that you have to calibrate them is making me hesitant. I'm just gonna keep it simple and go with a the LG. I bought it with a sound bar as a bundle.

20220828_072426.jpg
20220828_072416.jpg

This thread title annoys me every time I see it - it’s 2022 who doesn’t have a 4k TV now?

Anyway upgraded my 46” LG to a 55” one at Costco today. The picture is amazing and there are lots of new features which are very cool.

I think the backlight was going on my old one - it just had an odd color that I couldn’t get right and there wasn’t a lot of detail visible in shadows - I can’t wait to watch some basketball on this one.

This thread title annoys me every time I see it - it’s 2022 who doesn’t have a 4k TV now?

Anyway upgraded my 46” LG to a 55” one at Costco today. The picture is amazing and there are lots of new features which are very cool.

I think the backlight was going on my old one - it just had an odd color that I couldn’t get right and there wasn’t a lot of detail visible in shadows - I can’t wait to watch some basketball on this one.
:lol:
Coupé It Coupé It update that thread title

You guys tell me what you would want the title to be and then maybe I’ll think about it…

LG C1 OLED went on sale here a few weeks ago, bought the 65", set it up enjoyed it for a week then walked past it one day and noticed a stuck pixel. Pixel refresh didn't help. Was so gutted. Had to return it. beautiful TV though for the price.

Come to think of it I don't have a true 4k TV either

Probably going to upgrade my media room TV during the holidays

Back
Top Bottom