Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

G2 delivered and mounted. This thing is massive :lol:. Picture quality is great and it gets plenty bright. I actually had to dial it down. My Greentoe experience was very positive. Can’t disclose the retailer they matched me with but it was one I’ve ordered from before so that was surprising.
89535BAA-772E-490C-8CA1-70E19DAA38F9.jpeg

$1300 is a good buy on a new 65 C1, the C2 is only a hair brighter and half the weight, which hardly matters. I say go for it, you will def enjoy it, esp if this will be your first OLED.

Reactions: MVP
i paid full retail full asking a few months ago when we moved into our house for the C2 77 inch OLED. It’s spectacular. Love it. Worth the 6 year wait to finally get the tv I wanted.

just to remind you that it's an old C1 model. they are overpricing it.

Is there that big of a difference between the 21 model and 22 model? It seems to have great reviews from everyone. Really would like to take the next step and maximize my gaming on next gen.

Is there that big of a difference between the 21 model and 22 model? It seems to have great reviews from everyone. Really would like to take the next step and maximize my gaming on next gen.
Ya. People overthinking these things like there’s no tomorrow.

New processor, brighter panel. Not saying the 21 model is not good but would not pay retail price for something 2 years old considering th perks you get for the 22.

Nah dude just keep making excuses year after year to wait for next years model, same with video cards. If you got the money and need or want a new set, any modern OLED will be more than sufficent, go for whatever the best deal you can find.
That's the thing, it's all about getting a good deal. On the other hand, gpus are quite a different commodity.

Thinking of copping my first OLED.

The 65" C1 is at $1300 at Best Buy down from $2200 is that a great buy?
Try your luck on Greentoe. Offer $1,300 for the C2 and see if a retailer accepts or makes a counteroffer. Might be able to get it for $1,500.

Considering this is your first oled the C1 should be more than fine. Don’t get too caught up in the side-by-side video reviews. Doesn’t look like the C2 is head and shoulders better than the C1.

New processor, brighter panel. Not saying the 21 model is not good but would not pay retail price for something 2 years old considering th perks you get for the 22.

$1,300 isn't retail, but todays price of $1,100 is even better since retail is actually $2,200...

Yea I had it in my cart on Amazon and should have pulled the trigger but I was cooking yesterday morning and when I went back to look it was sold out at the 1196 price. Just ended up copping from Best Buy. Picking it up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom