Anyone have a REAL friend?

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by mco85

Not counting my brothers I have one friend who I can trust no matter what and thats all I need
Thank God, somebody has trust. NT be trippin. If you don't have trust in people at 100%, how can you be successful? The biggest decisions in your life are about people you trust.
what kind of thinking is this? i'd expect this kind of statement from a naive, younger individual but...

the biggest decisions in your life are about yourself, don't think otherwise. your health, your finances, your education, your career, your happiness, itstarts with the person looking in the mirror. you probably won't be best friends with the person who hires you. what about your physician? professor?c'mon... revise that statement

Being from VA, I don't have trust.

At they end of the day, you can only have faith in yourself. Everyone and I mean everyone is out for their own self-interest.

Trust is never earned, just borrowed til it comes back in the form of deceit, trickery, manipulation or even malice.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not counting my brothers I have one friend who I can trust no matter what and thats all I need
Thank God, somebody has trust. NT be trippin. If you don't have trust in people at 100%, how can you be successful? The biggest decisions in your life are about people you trust.
what kind of thinking is this? i'd expect this kind of statement from a naive, younger individual but...

the biggest decisions in your life are about yourself, don't think otherwise. your health, your finances, your education, your career, your happiness, it starts with the person looking in the mirror. you probably won't be best friends with the person who hires you. what about your physician? professor? c'mon... revise that statement
I won't revise cause the people that are MY friends are my family. And if they are not family, then they have been my friends for over 10years. If I feel lost I will ask for their input. I know myself, but it doesn't hurt to hear about advice on MAJOR decisions on my life from the closestaround me.

Man it seems like you really caught feelings for ol girl. smh at you wanting to hit your boy over a chickenhead.

the biggest decisions in your life are about yourself, don't think otherwise. your health, your finances, your education, your career, your happiness, it starts with the person looking in the mirror. you probably won't be best friends with the person who hires you. what about your physician? professor? c'mon... revise that statement
I have to qoute you again brother cause I said how can you be successful??? You have to trust people around you whether it's money or love.Millionaires are rich cause they got people running thangs for them. They have to have that trust even though they are paying that salary. And to be successfulin love, you have to put in work and trust that person that you love. That's the risk of giving up your trust, but if you don't trust then youdon't live. I rather trust and get burn and feel the pain than not trust at all.

I won't revise cause the people that are MY friends are my family. And if they are not family, then they have been my friends for over 10 years. If I feel lost I will ask for their input. I know myself, but it doesn't hurt to hear about advice on MAJOR decisions on my life from the closest around me.
laugh.gif
you sound lost. you said "the biggest decisions in your life are ABOUT the people you trust". don't backtrack now, because yourstatements are false. the biggest decisions in your life are about yourself. your career choices, your health choices, your education choices, your path isdecided by you. others can provide 'input', they cannot make the choices for you. no one holds your hand in the real world.

I have to qoute you again brother cause I said how can you be successful??? You have to trust people around you whether it's money or love. Millionaires are rich cause they got people running thangs for them. They have to have that trust even though they are paying that salary. And to be successful in love, you have to put in work and trust that person that you love. That's the risk of giving up your trust, but if you don't trust then you don't live. I rather trust and get burn and feel the pain than not trust at all.
millionaires can get rich from hard work, good investing, or inheritance. but finances, that's maintained by you. i don't trust anyoneelse with my money. socially, i don't trust many, less than the fingers on my right hand. love? loving family is one thing, i don't believe in romanticlove. doesn't exist.

I won't revise cause the people that are MY friends are my family. And if they are not family, then they have been my friends for over 10 years. If I feel lost I will ask for their input. I know myself, but it doesn't hurt to hear about advice on MAJOR decisions on my life from the closest around me.
laugh.gif
you sound lost. you said "the biggest decisions in your life are ABOUT the people you trust". don't backtrack now, because your statements are false. the biggest decisions in your life are about yourself. your career choices, your health choices, your education choices, your path is decided by you. others can provide 'input', they cannot make the choices for you. no one holds your hand in the real world.
It is ABOUT the people you trust. YES, you ULTIMATELY make the FINAL decision, but it depends on what you know ABOUT the people that are aroundyou whether it's about money or love. You thinking small homeboy.

To OP, if it's about the girl you trying to get on, you gotta get on her fast. Don't be saying tynna or anything, swoop her up. And if your homeboy try to get on her than. You need to smash on him or let him go. Man this is why NT amazes me. Like why you gotta ask these questions when you already know from your own intuition. I never ran into homeboys like the OP, but if I did, he wouldn't be my homeboy from the start. Yall NT'ers need to have good reading skills when you see a person upfront. Just remember if anybody you ever meet is too nice up front and promises you good friendship and riches, you need to watch out for that dude.

preach

laugh.gif
you sound lost. you said "the biggest decisions in your life are ABOUT the people you trust". don't backtrack now, because your statements are false. the biggest decisions in your life are about yourself. your career choices, your health choices, your education choices, your path is decided by you. others can provide 'input', they cannot make the choices for you. no one holds your hand in the real world.
It is ABOUT the people you trust. YES, you ULTIMATELY make the FINAL decision, but it depends on what you know ABOUT the people that are around you whether it's about money or love. You thinking small homeboy.
you could have good smart people around you at work, you don't have to be close though. building the individual is most important in terms ofsuccess.

I have to qoute you again brother cause I said how can you be successful??? You have to trust people around you whether it's money or love. Millionaires are rich cause they got people running thangs for them. They have to have that trust even though they are paying that salary. And to be successful in love, you have to put in work and trust that person that you love. That's the risk of giving up your trust, but if you don't trust then you don't live. I rather trust and get burn and feel the pain than not trust at all.
millionaires can get rich from hard work, good investing, or inheritance. but finances, that's maintained by you. i don't trust anyone else with my money. socially, i don't trust many, less than the fingers on my right hand. love? loving family is one thing, i don't believe in romantic love. doesn't exist.
eyes.gif
I never said you did have to trust people with your money,but if you do you have to TRUST them especially on a big investment. Like I said in this thread I have 7 people that I can trust 4 are family and 3 are peoplethat I've known for over 10 years and they haven't done anything wrong to me, whether it was over money or females. I'm thinking I'm limitingmyself, even though I got burned by 3 of my friends that I've known for over ten years, Should I let that slow me down??? Naw, I keep on moving cause Iknow there's people out there like me that are MINDFUL. Really, trust doesn't take 10 years to find out if somebody is cool or not, you just can seehow people keep their words. If they keep their words from the start then they ain't playing and they are a person of integrity and even if they f up, youstill give them the benefit of the doubt. that's business. Me and you differ cause I believe in romantic love. I see it everyday, not only with my parents,but with the old school. It' a bueatiful thing and I know I can achieve it too if I'm willing to make the right judgement on who I choose and who ITRUST as my future wife.

2hcfi10.jpg
If you grew up watching wrestling you'd know. Remember when Shawn Michaels kicked Marty Jannettythrough the barber shop?
[h1]
[/h1]

unfortunately i've been around few with integrity, definitely taught me valuable lessons. i could care less about how long i've known someone, it'scharacter that matters. as han said in tokyo drift "it's trust and character i need around me." romantic love used to exist, but definitely notpossible with today's generation. trust on that one...

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

2hcfi10.jpg
If you grew up watching wrestling you'd know. Remember when Shawn Michaels kicked Marty Jannetty through the barber shop?
[h1]
[/h1]
I saw it with you
laugh.gif
. Yeah I TRUST TupacJordan 1 hunnit.He's my brother.

unfortunately i've been around few with integrity, definitely taught me valuable lessons. i could care less about how long i've known someone, it's character that matters. as han said in tokyo drift "it's trust and character i need around me." romantic love used to exist, but definitely not possible with today's generation. trust on that one...
Hey I hear where you coming from, but if you think like this. Don't you think somebody out there is thinking the same thing??? And if they doand they become your friend. You know they gonna be MINDFUL and have integrity cause they don't want their reputation to be tarnish by money or females.That's the only thing that can destroy friendship to me.

unfortunately i've been around few with integrity, definitely taught me valuable lessons. i could care less about how long i've known someone, it's character that matters. as han said in tokyo drift "it's trust and character i need around me." romantic love used to exist, but definitely not possible with today's generation. trust on that one...
Hey I hear where you coming from, but if you think like this. Don't you think somebody out there is thinking the same thing??? And if they do and they become your friend. You know they gonna be MINDFUL and have integrity cause they don't want their reputation to be tarnish by money or females. That's the only thing that can destroy friendship to me.
yeah. honestly it's hard to recover from that kind of stuff. easy to be bitter and non-trusting going forward.

Yup, my recent birthday taught me who my real friends were.

And as I continue to grow older, the original amount of friends I have trusted decreased exponentially.

Males...definitely, whereas females...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom