Anyone have actual pics of these AM 90s?

325018-062.jpg

these arent available in any stores around me but im thinking about getting them from footlocker.com I just dont like ordering shoes that I cant see in personfirst
also, hows the quality? creasing? etc..

im thinking about throwing white SB laces in em if I get em so if anyone has pictures of them with white laces thatd be much appreciated als

mods, move to sneaker showcase if thats where this is supposed to be bc i wasnt sure

i just wore these today. love them. i haven't tried white laces and I don't think they would look good with them. quality wise, they are your typicalAM90's. nothing special

I'm thinking of copping these for running and for my workouts at the gym. I went to footlocker and these run like 94.99 It's too much for some shoesthat i will beat up. I would probably buy if it was 70. OR i might jus wear out my infrared 90's and just use them to run. IDK.

same as all other air max 90's with the mesh in the front instead of leather. quality is good. but the thing is if you buy a new pair of am90s andimmediately like walk in water...the foam part starts to crack all over (this happened to me). if you dont get them in water in the first week or so, theyshouldnt crack until like a year later depending how you wear them.

I got that very same pair from Nordstrom Rack for $50 about a month or 2 ago. Doubt they still have em but check it out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom