Anyone have Nike Total Air Griffey info?

I have been searching the internet and these boards to try to find at least pics on these classics. Anyone have any info on these, pics or info if there are any plans to release again?

I have been searching the internet and these boards to try to find at least pics on these classics. Anyone have any info on these, pics or info if there are any plans to release again?

This color is my ALL TIME GRAIL. Had my mom go footlocker to footlocker for these back in 6th grade and finally had them stock located and shipped to my house the day before first day of school. NO INFO OR PICS OF THESE online except this one. I'd die happy if they were retroed.

This color is my ALL TIME GRAIL. Had my mom go footlocker to footlocker for these back in 6th grade and finally had them stock located and shipped to my house the day before first day of school. NO INFO OR PICS OF THESE online except this one. I'd die happy if they were retroed.

2q8na85.jpg

Doubt they're gonna retro anytime soon.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

2q8na85.jpg

These bring back some memories...I had these back in the 9th grade. Def one of the best Griffs IMO! I can't see um retroin these anytime soon either.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

2q8na85.jpg

These bring back some memories...I had these back in the 9th grade. Def one of the best Griffs IMO! I can't see um retroin these anytime soon either.

Not Much Info Other Than What Ninjahood said....They're The Griffey IV. They Came Out In Spring/Summer 1999 And Were 140. This Around The Time Nike Introduced Tuned Air With The TN Sign So They Had MX For Max And TL For Total Max. These Also Retroed A Year Later In The OG Black/Red Cincinnati Colorway As A Finishline Or Footaction Exclusive And In Their Catalog They Called Them "Griffey 99's" (I Think Finishline Though). The Blue/Yellow Colorway Pictured Above Is Damn Near Impossible To Find In Good Shape. I Had The Grey/Black/Red Cincinnati Colorway But Ran Them Into The Ground....Smh.

Not Much Info Other Than What Ninjahood said....They're The Griffey IV. They Came Out In Spring/Summer 1999 And Were 140. This Around The Time Nike Introduced Tuned Air With The TN Sign So They Had MX For Max And TL For Total Max. These Also Retroed A Year Later In The OG Black/Red Cincinnati Colorway As A Finishline Or Footaction Exclusive And In Their Catalog They Called Them "Griffey 99's" (I Think Finishline Though). The Blue/Yellow Colorway Pictured Above Is Damn Near Impossible To Find In Good Shape. I Had The Grey/Black/Red Cincinnati Colorway But Ran Them Into The Ground....Smh.

Back
Top Bottom