Anyone here Follow their Dream?

Im trying to. I music. I know I have to be in the industry some how. I aint talking bout rapping. More like a promoter or manager. Thats why i am majoring inbusiness marketing. I graduate in 2 months so i hope things will work out. I might have to relocate but it is what it is.

I truly want to. I'm majoring in aerounatical engineering right now, and I hate every minute of it. My real passion lies inmusic. Not rap, but classical, soul, and R&B. I also love math and logic. Unfortunately, my counselors in high school always steered me to engineering. The problem with engineering is that you need a healthy dose of science to go along with math. I hate science, but I love math.
ohwell.gif
See my dilemma?

I ended up having the most math credits in the whole entire graduation class of 719 people, and nowhere closer to my dream of making music, writing, and doingcomplex math problems for the hell of it. But what can I do?
frown.gif

im still trying to figure out what my dream is

^same here

"As long as my head is above water" is basically the quote for an underachiever such as myself.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Anyone follow their dream... straight up. Weather it is unreasonable or not. Im not talking about being a nba player or anything like that either. Im in college doing the whole get degree make some money doing dumb job route and i realize the only thing that really intrest me is being a pilot. I think im gonna drop out and follow that. I just dont want to look back in 20 years and say damn i wasted my life doing something you dont like doing.

holy crap. had the same exact thought.

Back
Top Bottom