Anyone here know how to convert MP3 files to a Video File so I can upload on youtube?

I have a mac and it seems like the only way I can do that is if I had a PC. Or can someone do it for me? I ahve the file (A song) that I want to put up on youtube.

IMOVIE. You can use pictures and add music to them. Then convert to use in youtube. Havent done it but I saw that there was a setting. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Windows Movie Maker

profit

Like I said, I don't have a PC.

Originally Posted by djaward

IMOVIE. You can use pictures and add music to them. Then convert to use in youtube. Havent done it but I saw that there was a setting. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I tried that, but for some reason it wasn't letting me drag my song from iTunes into a new event. I will look into it again.

The song I want is not in any of my folders, only on my iPod, SMH.......the file might be in my other mac gonna check it out now

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

The song I want is not in any of my folders, only on my iPod, SMH.......the file might be in my other mac gonna check it out now

Yeah, you cant use a song thats on your IPOD. There are methods to take ALL your songs from your ipod and transfer into Itunes but that takes time. Too much time for one song. If the song is in your itunes, then the method I mentioned above should work like a charm

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by iYen

Do you have a mac?
If so, try this.
First, download iPhone Explorer.
http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
This program will let your copy your whole music library from your ipod right to your mac.
Keep in mind, NONE of your songs will be titled correctly.
Here's a pic for emphasis.
Spoiler [+]
c1UZE.png

Once you've downloaded iPhone Explorer, you'll need to locate your music folder that are on your ipod.
You can find them in /var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/Music
Once you find your music folder just drag and drop it into whatever folder you want your music to be in.
Pic for emphasis:
Spoiler [+]
7cDoZ.png

Like I said before, your music files will not be named correctly but when I imported the songs that I had dragged straight from my iphone into iTunes, iTunes automatically renamed the song to the exact name of the song that was in my iTunes library.
Keep in mind, I only tested this on one song, so I don't know if it works for every single song I have.
After you've saved all your songs from your ipod, import the whole folder to your iTunes through iTunes itself.
You do that by clicking on File>Add to Library>folder your music is in>Choose
If all your songs aren't renamed to the exact name that they are on your ipod then your best bet is to rename them manually.

Disclaimer:
I have not tested this program on an ipod and I'm also assuming that you have an ipod touch.
If you have an ipod touch then this method will work perfectly.
Goodluck.

iYen, good looks, but that is not what I need to do now, I got ot my old computer and copied the files onto my external HD. Now I dragged the song into a new project on iMovie but it's not playing the song.....

Back
Top Bottom