Anyone here live in Marcy/CO-OP City?

Parking is getting way better now that all the garages are reopening. If you don't mind paying, pay to park in the garage. That way your car stays cleanand you don't have to search outside or shovel the snow. I'm not sure they they still do it, but for more money you can get your own parking spotreserved on the first floor of the garage. No one can park in that spot or they can get towed.

Parking is just fine, at least in my section (3). I have access to the garage, but I usually wait 5-10 outside, sometimes more depending on the time of day,for a spot. And when I say you kind of need car, I mean in terms of getting to Bay Plaza. However, don't get it twisted, Bay Plaza sucks.

Parking is just fine, at least in my section (3). I have access to the garage, but I usually wait 5-10 outside, sometimes more depending on the time of day,for a spot. And when I say you kind of need car, I mean in terms of getting to Bay Plaza. However, don't get it twisted, Bay Plaza sucks.

I agree that Bay Plaza sucks but I still think that you really don't need a car. I haven't had a car for five years now and I have just become lesslazy. When I had a car I would drive to bay plaza just to run errands and shopping while I used to do the same things just walking there when I was younger.Everything you need is a walk away and I always shop for everything else in the city so it doesn't bother me.

I agree that Bay Plaza sucks but I still think that you really don't need a car. I haven't had a car for five years now and I have just become lesslazy. When I had a car I would drive to bay plaza just to run errands and shopping while I used to do the same things just walking there when I was younger.Everything you need is a walk away and I always shop for everything else in the city so it doesn't bother me.

i live in section 4 and parking is horrible!!! my sister and my dad have had many nights where they have had to wait 2-3 hours to find parking. the corny co-opthugs aint nothing...they are the corniest individuals I have ever witnessed....lived out here for about 7 years and I never chilled with these clowns. so itspretty safe I guess

i live in section 4 and parking is horrible!!! my sister and my dad have had many nights where they have had to wait 2-3 hours to find parking. the corny co-opthugs aint nothing...they are the corniest individuals I have ever witnessed....lived out here for about 7 years and I never chilled with these clowns. so itspretty safe I guess

I think I been here longer than most people so I go way back to when co-op had tons of old people with beach chairs just sitting in front of the building tonow they are too scared to go out. I'm in sec one.

I think I been here longer than most people so I go way back to when co-op had tons of old people with beach chairs just sitting in front of the building tonow they are too scared to go out. I'm in sec one.

Your moving to NY and ur thinking of moving to Marcy?
Thats gotta be the dumbest thing Ive ever heard!
You move out of marcy...not into it.

Your moving to NY and ur thinking of moving to Marcy?
Thats gotta be the dumbest thing Ive ever heard!
You move out of marcy...not into it.

Back
Top Bottom