Anyone here not really a clubbing person?

I'm there maybe like once a month now.. rather just
pimp.gif
w/ good people and chill at the crib, or make music..

If I'm out of town though, different story

21 right here....probally only been to the club like 4 times...BARS and House parties>>>>

in retrospect, nothing will beat dorm parties. The entire hallway, like 20 rooms, used to get crunk at the same time. RA's were cool. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Naw, I hate it personally. Don't like being crowded like that and can't stand drunk people (i very rarely drink) so put that together and it is just not fun for me

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Never liked clubs either. I prefer lounges, or even bars. Clubs in Las Vegas on the other hand is another story. 
laugh.gif
I prefer Vegas clubs than the ones out here in L.A, S.F. or even in S.D.

^^^^ This... clubs in vegas are The %%+!.everywhere else is ehh so so. For the people who aren't feelin clubs here's what u gotta do take seven shots of CHILLED Patron no lemon/lime/salt and youre set for the night to just do you.thank me later. up top hit me me with a five *raises hand and waits for a high five*

Originally Posted by kix28

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Never liked clubs either. I prefer lounges, or even bars. Clubs in Las Vegas on the other hand is another story. 
laugh.gif
I prefer Vegas clubs than the ones out here in L.A, S.F. or even in S.D.

^^^^ This... clubs in vegas are The %%+!.everywhere else is ehh so so. For the people who aren't feelin clubs here's what u gotta do take seven shots of CHILLED Patron no lemon/lime/salt and youre set for the night to just do you.thank me later. up top hit me me with a five *raises hand and waits for a high five*

I have to disagree. I haven't done a lot of clubbing in LA, but some places in SF are at Vegas level. I was just at Ruby Skye last Saturday. The dj, the crowd, everything was on point. But I'm guessing most dudes on here aren't into house music as much as others.

Originally Posted by pip777

From age 16-20 I went clubbing just to hang out with the crew. After that clubbing was a waste of time and money to me. House parties, lounges, bars >>>>>> clubs

Yeah iv been starting to feel the same, especially lately, going off the whole club scene, I hit it hard when I was from the ages of 17 until 22, Now I just don't enjoy it anymore, Maybe it's down to being a lot more into my Athletic \ Gym lifestyle or as I have a girl now not sure

honestly, It's just not my scene. Too crowded and I always seem to drop more $ than I plan to. It's fun every once in a while but it just ain't my thing. Girls you meet at parties>girls you meet in the club.

I'm definitely more of a house party person. Clubs are too loud at all times and once I get wind of the bar, I'm losing about 100-200 bucks that night.
30t6p3b.gif

They thirsty out there !!!! On my twenty second bday some fine broad danced with me for a couple songs & hadthe nerve to whisper "I can't dance with you anymore unless you buy me a drink".... Walked away & thought about the better things in life, I was pretty mad. Def house parties, least I can tell ... If they a g digga or a digglet

I'm not the clubbin type either. I prefer to go out riding motorcycles or cruise around in the whip. I enjoy doing outdoor things... I never really drank much so clubs & bars have never been my scene (plus I don't dance).

It is hard meeting females who know how to have a good time without alcohol and clubs.

like everybody else, i prefer a good house party over everything else...absolutely hate clubbing...more of a chill huy...when i get my own spot imma make sure it's hooked the %#%% up and start telling people to come through and chill...fridge is OFF DECK tho 
laugh.gif

I use to club heavy.... 3 nights a week in DC and had the time of my life..... Eventually just grew out of it....

hate clubs and dance parties. Because I dont dance and have no intentions on dancing, you cant talk to somebody because its extra loud and crowded, and people spill stuff on your sneakers etc. Also Im not that sociable and Id rather just chill at a bar or hosue with friends or other activities. Also meeting girls at clubs is useless, because for me they arent ever the same in real life

I hardly ever go to clubs. Used to go when I was younger, thought it was the thing to do, then I realized it was just stupid. Then you have to constantly watch out if you accidently stepped on someone's shoe, or accidently bumped into the wrong dude, then next thing you know, you're throwing hands. It doesn't make sense.

My girl loves going out, and her friends are even worse. She has a friend that will feed her children hotdogs every day just so she can have enough money to buy herself an outfit and be able to afford going out. I don't get it.

If you are 25+ you should not be at the club. That stuff is for kids.

Definitely getting tired of the club scene.

Was in Indy for the Super Bowl last weekend, got into some exclusive, high priced parties for the free, complete with bottle service and thirsty yamps

....and i still was bored.

I'm definitely turning into a homebody. I prefer get togethers at the crib with my boys. Chicks are definitely more loose when they're in a chill environment like that. Some of my most epic nights have started as small get togethers......especially when the chicks are down for drinking games. Box is almost guaranteed.

I like bars too. Nice little dive bars with great drink specials and delicious bar food.

I've never liked it but I only go because my friends are all caught up in doing that.
Love house parties the most, a very nice atmosphere that a club just can't provide.

I used to go hard when I was younger. I went to all the big clubs in NYC before I was 18. Can't stand it now. Overcrowded, expensive and the music is terrible.

Quiet chill bars > your favorite club

Back
Top Bottom