Anyone here on Niketalk collects Video Game Systems/Video Games?

The shoe game has been dull to me the past couple years, and i do plan on retiring the shoe game by the end of the year for good. i've been collecting video games since i was 5 when my dad bought me the original nintendo entertainment system, and i've been hooked on collecting/buying gaming consoles and games ever since. no pictures of my video game collecton, most of the stuff that i still have comes in the original packaging and booklets/cases. but in time i will post them when i get the chance. just wanted to see if there's any niketalkers out there that are video game/console collectors. to me it's a lot cheaper (depending on what you're looking for)
smile.gif

The shoe game has been dull to me the past couple years, and i do plan on retiring the shoe game by the end of the year for good. i've been collecting video games since i was 5 when my dad bought me the original nintendo entertainment system, and i've been hooked on collecting/buying gaming consoles and games ever since. no pictures of my video game collecton, most of the stuff that i still have comes in the original packaging and booklets/cases. but in time i will post them when i get the chance. just wanted to see if there's any niketalkers out there that are video game/console collectors. to me it's a lot cheaper (depending on what you're looking for)
smile.gif

Do you actually play the games/consoles or just collect them?

Your OP seems to be leading more to the former.

I guess I'm a collector in a sense. I've had pretty much every game console ever made at some point in my life with the exception of a few (Atari, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii), but I play/played my games.

I guess I'm a collector in a sense. I've had pretty much every game console ever made at some point in my life with the exception of a few (Atari, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii), but I play/played my games.

@toine2983- i play all the games that i purchase, i cant waste $50-$60 on a game that i dont like
laugh.gif

im a big nintendo fan, just looking for some of the rare games that each console produced. college basketball 2k3 with jason williams (duke) on the cover is considered the most rarest game on the gamecube

@toine2983- i play all the games that i purchase, i cant waste $50-$60 on a game that i dont like
laugh.gif

im a big nintendo fan, just looking for some of the rare games that each console produced. college basketball 2k3 with jason williams (duke) on the cover is considered the most rarest game on the gamecube

yes

matter of fact, i sent my NES to be modified and painted..new pin connector and everything inside

yes

matter of fact, i sent my NES to be modified and painted..new pin connector and everything inside

i still have every console/handheld i ever owned

my favorite one right now is probably the gameboy advance sp

all the classic snes games are on it and the battery life is ridiculous

i still have every console/handheld i ever owned

my favorite one right now is probably the gameboy advance sp

all the classic snes games are on it and the battery life is ridiculous

Originally Posted by toine2983

So you've only owned Platstations 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

So you've only owned Platstations 
laugh.gif

i wouldnt really say i collect them, but i still have all the systems ive ever owned and still have all the games for them 

i wouldnt really say i collect them, but i still have all the systems ive ever owned and still have all the games for them 

pimp.gif
Nice collection Prophecy.
I'm over here scheming on your OG Gameboy right now... just thought i'd let you know...

pimp.gif
Nice collection Prophecy.
I'm over here scheming on your OG Gameboy right now... just thought i'd let you know...

I collect Japan RPG

Have a few copies of the whole final fantasy Collection, a few japanese imports and anything Atlus ( 4 copies of Demon souls, persona series and etc)

I collect Japan RPG

Have a few copies of the whole final fantasy Collection, a few japanese imports and anything Atlus ( 4 copies of Demon souls, persona series and etc)

right now i got:

PS2, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, PSP

I've had: SNES, Dreamcast, N64, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, Gamecube.

right now i got:

PS2, Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, PSP

I've had: SNES, Dreamcast, N64, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, Gamecube.

bought this on ebay this past week, been looking for a good condition copy for a while now and not bad for $19 shipped
pimp.gif

2igjbl5.jpg

will post more later on today
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom