Anyone here on Niketalk collects Video Game Systems/Video Games?

most of my video collections came from my part time job that i had working at the video game department at microcenter. the employee discounts were
eek.gif
especially on used games. it was a good run for 3 years but its time to move on big and better things.

i currently have:

sony playstation 1
sony ps2 fat
sony ps2 slim
sega dreamcast

original nes
super nintendo
nintendo 64
nintendo gamecube
nintendo wii

original gameboy
gameboy color
gameboy pocket
gameboy sp
gameboy advance
og nintendo ds
nintendo ds lite
ninteno dsi

still need the ds xl and the 3ds

one of my favorite nintendo systems, too bad a lot of people didnt like it
o6fos3.jpg

most of my video collections came from my part time job that i had working at the video game department at microcenter. the employee discounts were
eek.gif
especially on used games. it was a good run for 3 years but its time to move on big and better things.

i currently have:

sony playstation 1
sony ps2 fat
sony ps2 slim
sega dreamcast

original nes
super nintendo
nintendo 64
nintendo gamecube
nintendo wii

original gameboy
gameboy color
gameboy pocket
gameboy sp
gameboy advance
og nintendo ds
nintendo ds lite
ninteno dsi

o6fos3.jpg

Sort of. I have somewhere around 60-70 games for the ps2 and like 50 games for the ps1.

Sort of. I have somewhere around 60-70 games for the ps2 and like 50 games for the ps1.

I have the collection bug, but not with this.  Although it is cool to see what you guys have.

I have always given away my old systems when I get new ones, usually to my nephews.  My little nephew still goes hard on the PS2 (Jack and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, etc).  All I have is a PS3 and XBOX Elite unit, I also sell my games once I'm done with them
ohwell.gif

I have the collection bug, but not with this.  Although it is cool to see what you guys have.

I have always given away my old systems when I get new ones, usually to my nephews.  My little nephew still goes hard on the PS2 (Jack and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, etc).  All I have is a PS3 and XBOX Elite unit, I also sell my games once I'm done with them
ohwell.gif

NES
SNES
Gameboy Pocket
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Nintendo Wii

Genesis
Game Gear
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast

Playstation,
Playstation 2,
Playstation 3(was stolen)
PSP (was stolen)

Neo-Geo Color
N-Gage

Xbox

use to be a huge video gamer, slowly getting back into them.

sidenote: i have tons of EGM magazines from the 90's at my parents house.

NES
SNES
Gameboy Pocket
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Nintendo Wii

Genesis
Game Gear
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast

Playstation,
Playstation 2,
Playstation 3(was stolen)
PSP (was stolen)

Neo-Geo Color
N-Gage

Xbox

use to be a huge video gamer, slowly getting back into them.

sidenote: i have tons of EGM magazines from the 90's at my parents house.

whoops i also forgot to mention that i have a gameboy micro
pimp.gif

the video game collecting has gotten back to me rather than the shoe game. its a lot more cheaper and more challenging imo
pimp.gif

whoops i also forgot to mention that i have a gameboy micro
pimp.gif

the video game collecting has gotten back to me rather than the shoe game. its a lot more cheaper and more challenging imo
pimp.gif

i've probably owned each console at one time or another, every now and then i'll bring out the super nintendo and do some work on super mario. i need AV cables for my n64 which i recently rediscovered, and i just fixed my ps2 so i could play that again

i've probably owned each console at one time or another, every now and then i'll bring out the super nintendo and do some work on super mario. i need AV cables for my n64 which i recently rediscovered, and i just fixed my ps2 so i could play that again

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

eek.gif

i currently have:

sony playstation 1
sony ps2 fat
sony ps2 slim
sega dreamcast

original nes
super nintendo
nintendo 64
nintendo gamecube
nintendo wii

original gameboy
gameboy color
gameboy pocket
gameboy sp
gameboy advance
og nintendo ds
nintendo ds lite
ninteno dsi

o6fos3.jpg

Virtual Boy
pimp.gif

Man i remember i cried for this back in the day, got it on Christmas
pimp.gif

I had every system but the only one i kept was neo geo

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

eek.gif

i currently have:

sony playstation 1
sony ps2 fat
sony ps2 slim
sega dreamcast

original nes
super nintendo
nintendo 64
nintendo gamecube
nintendo wii

original gameboy
gameboy color
gameboy pocket
gameboy sp
gameboy advance
og nintendo ds
nintendo ds lite
ninteno dsi

o6fos3.jpg

Virtual Boy
pimp.gif

Man i remember i cried for this back in the day, got it on Christmas
pimp.gif

I had every system but the only one i kept was neo geo

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just curious Proph, what can you do with a modded NES?
whatever you want it to do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously, I chose to get it painted and have blue led lights to match with the rest of my TV stand, ps3 and 360...the old NES looks very out of place if i connected it to the hdtv
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

this is the guy who modded my NES..he's very skilled at what he does..he takes orders and you can tell him what colors, styles you want.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Just curious Proph, what can you do with a modded NES?
whatever you want it to do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously, I chose to get it painted and have blue led lights to match with the rest of my TV stand, ps3 and 360...the old NES looks very out of place if i connected it to the hdtv
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

this is the guy who modded my NES..he's very skilled at what he does..he takes orders and you can tell him what colors, styles you want.

I had a 16 bit Sega genesis growing up, which was my other half but I broke the cord in the back and my dad sold it along with a shoe box full of games in a garage sale for mad cheap
sick.gif
sick.gif
, only system I sold

I currently own:

Sega Genesis
2 OG Game Boys, white and black
Game Boy Color
Gamecube
N64
Wii
SNES
NES
PS1
PS2
PS3

pimp.gif
To dude who posted the TMNT gameboy game, I had that game growing up and I don't know what happened to it, never could remember what it was called

Back
Top Bottom