Anyone here on Niketalk collects Video Game Systems/Video Games?

bought this on ebay this past week, been looking for a good condition copy for a while now and not bad for $19 shipped
pimp.gif

2igjbl5.jpg

will post more later on today
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Do you actually play the games/consoles or just collect them?

Your OP seems to be leading more to the former.

I guess I'm a collector in a sense. I've had pretty much every game console ever made at some point in my life with the exception of a few (Atari, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii), but I play/played my games.
So you've only owned Platstations 
laugh.gif

Naw.
laugh.gif

I've also had Gameboy, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, & GameCube (still have that).

My brother has a 360.

I guess I'm a collector in a sense. I've had pretty much every game console ever made at some point in my life with the exception of a few (Atari, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii), but I play/played my games.
laugh.gif

Naw.
laugh.gif

I've also had Gameboy, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, & GameCube (still have that).

My brother has a 360.

Ive tried to get my collection going but my sneaker habit gets in the way. I currently have a PS2, 360, Wii, and Sega Genesis. I need a SNES and a Super Scope badly. Would love a N64, Gamecube, NES, Dreamcast, Atari, and a 3DO. I never had Sega CD or 32X, would love to have both.

Ive tried to get my collection going but my sneaker habit gets in the way. I currently have a PS2, 360, Wii, and Sega Genesis. I need a SNES and a Super Scope badly. Would love a N64, Gamecube, NES, Dreamcast, Atari, and a 3DO. I never had Sega CD or 32X, would love to have both.

laugh.gif

Naw.
laugh.gif

My brother has a 360.
Thanks for the clarification 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Naw.
laugh.gif

My brother has a 360.
Thanks for the clarification 
laugh.gif

wow dope collection up there. its pretty crazy you have the box for the og gameboy. sick!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wow dope collection up there. its pretty crazy you have the box for the og gameboy. sick!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I sorta do. I own a lot of systems, but I dont have a serious collection.

I own:
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Saturn
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
PSP
Dreamcast

I had:
Playstation
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance SP
N-Gage (lol)
GameCube

I think that's everything.

I have a lot of my personal favorite games, but I dont go for rarity or anything like that any more. I just buy what I like.

I sorta do. I own a lot of systems, but I dont have a serious collection.

I own:
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Saturn
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
PSP
Dreamcast

I had:
Playstation
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance SP
N-Gage (lol)
GameCube

I think that's everything.

I have a lot of my personal favorite games, but I dont go for rarity or anything like that any more. I just buy what I like.

This is an old pic. I now have about 235 NES games (I think there is about 180 in the pic), 130 genesis, 30+ SNES, 30 or so Atari 2600, 20 or so Atari 5200, and 10 or so N64. I haven't bought any games in a WHILE.

I also have (2) complete boxed NES' with warranty papers and all, a CIB NES U-Force, a SNES, (2) Segas, an Atari 2600 and a 5200..

My NES gets 3x the amount of play my 360 does...

(GOAT football game in avy)

This is an old pic. I now have about 235 NES games (I think there is about 180 in the pic), 130 genesis, 30+ SNES, 30 or so Atari 2600, 20 or so Atari 5200, and 10 or so N64. I haven't bought any games in a WHILE.

I also have (2) complete boxed NES' with warranty papers and all, a CIB NES U-Force, a SNES, (2) Segas, an Atari 2600 and a 5200..

My NES gets 3x the amount of play my 360 does...

(GOAT football game in avy)

I've owned a ton of systems since being a kid. Also collect other things related to games, for instance, I won a SEGA contest last year and won one of the few Ryo Hazuki figurines they were giving away. I still have it in the box, haven't taken it out. I've got Japanese gaming guides, Kubricks, Japanese game systems, etc.... Also have newer things like GT5 Limited, MGS4 Limited, etc.

I've owned a ton of systems since being a kid. Also collect other things related to games, for instance, I won a SEGA contest last year and won one of the few Ryo Hazuki figurines they were giving away. I still have it in the box, haven't taken it out. I've got Japanese gaming guides, Kubricks, Japanese game systems, etc.... Also have newer things like GT5 Limited, MGS4 Limited, etc.

Playstation fanboy. PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP. I only buy the fat versions, so all 3 Playstations are the fat versions.

Playstation fanboy. PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP. I only buy the fat versions, so all 3 Playstations are the fat versions.

My friend does. He has literally near every console like a sega saturn and other weird ones I cant think of the names right now. He also has hundreds of games for them all. He posts on Racket Boy alot

My friend does. He has literally near every console like a sega saturn and other weird ones I cant think of the names right now. He also has hundreds of games for them all. He posts on Racket Boy alot

Back
Top Bottom