Anyone here party and not drink?

Soooooo... I was feelin bad the other day and went to the doctor. He asked me a few questions and did a few tests.
Then outa nowhere he feels how swolen my kidney is, and starts to ask some serious questions regarding drinking.
Now ive been drinking for only 1 year, but on weekends its pretty hard core. Then doc says If i keep tippin the bottle like that i could get kidney disease oneday.
Darn Im only 22 and I live in Vegas...What do non alchis do when they go out? Ex other vices
ohwell.gif

I used to party all the time and not drink at all .. I saved lots of money then I came back to NYC from the Marines and it was a wrap .. met a few chicks thatfelt weird about me chilling with them and not being tipsy .. so pure pressure kicked in ..

but there's nothing wrong with it .. I just cant do it anymore after I started drinkin at the clubs ..

non-drinker checking in; everybody gives you trouble for it, but 5 seconds later they will basically say they admire you (
pimp.gif
)

but sometimes the crazy stuff drinking leads into is kinda tempting
laugh.gif

dance.. crack jokes.. depends on the party.. but i usually have a great time.. and i dont drink.. or smoke..

i can go to a party and not drink and have as much fun as if i was drinking.

it's what you make of it.

honestly, you're better off staying sober because you get to witness all the fun stuff that drunkards do.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

non-drinker checking in; everybody gives you trouble for it, but 5 seconds later they will basically say they admire you (
pimp.gif
)

but sometimes the crazy stuff drinking leads into is kinda tempting
laugh.gif

They only admire once they're feeling good at the time.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I dont smoke...never have...

after last saturday i dont think i drink anymore either
smh.gif

You will be right back at it this weekend lol
laugh.gif

i dont drink or
smokin.gif
i may take a sip or 2 on occasion but i dont need todrink or anything to have a good time

Back
Top Bottom